Punishment for rape.

which punishment u want to give to rapist?

• death penalty

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • life imprisonment

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

Royal Singh

Prime VIP
reason ki eh is problm ( rape)da ? je is question da answer mil geya te prblm solve karn lahi koi nakoi tareeka labh he jahu

reasons are so many...depends on the situation...if we take an example country like India first & foremost is insecurity which is big advantage for them to commit crime, community scared & feels if they come forward to help or raise voice they would be in trouble....

just few days back I saw a picture where were two girls in which one holding weapons & ready (in case anyone does try to attack) & in second one a girl looking so attractive. people defined reason for rape by providing example of second picture. it might be happens in India because of this but not here even in western countries have most worse dress coding you know what I mean?

to stop need to raise awareness :pop

reasons are so many...depends on the situation...if we take an example country like India first & foremost is insecurity which is big advantage for them to commit crime, community scared & feels if they come forward to help or raise voice they would be in trouble....

just few days back I saw a picture where were two girls in which one holding weapons & ready (in case anyone does try to attack) & in second one a girl looking so attractive. people defined reason for rape by providing example of second picture. it might be happens in India because of this but not here even in western countries have most worse dress coding you know what I mean?

to stop need to raise awareness :pop
Yes this is true... we need to raise the awareness.... every time we blame Indian system.... but I don't knw y?.... y the Indian people are becoming so tharki and committing rapes.... its enough.

Royal Singh

Prime VIP
y the Indian people are becoming so tharki and committing rapes

reason: people are vehle out there, je oh koi kam (job) karenge, una da dimag hor pase lagega, je properly use kiti jave knowledge India will be one of the best countries in the world :salut

y the Indian people are becoming so tharki and committing rapes

reason: people are vehle out there, je oh koi kam (job) karenge, una da dimag hor pase lagega, je properly use kiti jave knowledge India will be one of the best countries in the world :salut

It means ghum fir ke gal system te aa ke hi mukdi aa.

22 g goli maaran da dil ta bohat kaarda aise loka nu.... but Ki kriye law Sanu izaajat ni denda aa kam karan di.

Kyun ni dinda law 22 ji izzazat, kadi sochea?

Naale rape da har ik case, clear cut ni hunda. DNA evidence is sometimes not 100 percent and sometimes lot depends on a women's claims.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/story/2013/04/25/ns-barton-court-exonerated.html

Ah upar wala link paro. Jeh Hun ehnu death penalty ho jandi, ohda zimewaar kaun hunda? Aiven jhande jhuk laine oh fansi dao, 40 Saal bande nu andar rakho, jail ch kam karwao. Apey Surat tikaney a jau ohdi.

tomarnidhi

Reasons for Rapes in India

- Lack of education/ awareness
- prostitution is illegal
- Frustration of the people in terms of rape isnt abt sex its abt sum1 is defenseless in front of u and at ur mercy
- Lack of respect for women
- Logon ki values khatam ho gayi hai

chalo lets not give death penalty etc but castration toh banta hai

- Frustration of the people in terms of rape isnt abt sex its abt sum1 is defenseless in front of u and at ur mercy

Totally agree with you sparkle.

Prostitution is legal in India if done in private. Public soliciation of clients and construction of brothels,pimping is illegal as that creates a whole lot of other problems. Also police always interprets the law in its own way and implements it selectively.

There are no easy answers to this. Some believe(including Mr.Khushwant Singh..LOL), legalizing prostitution will bring rapes down. Others believe it is not so simple and legal places of prostitution promotes things like women abuse.

One thing i do believe though, rather then shoving things underground, we need some regulation over prostitution so we can atleast control the endemic of HIV, if not rape.

Prostitution is legal in India if done in private. Public soliciation of clients and construction of brothels,pimping is illegal as that creates a whole lot of other problems. Also police always interprets the law in its own way and implements it selectively.

There are no easy answers to this. Some believe(including Mr.Khushwant Singh..LOL), legalizing prostitution will bring rapes down. Others believe it is not so simple and legal places of prostitution promotes things like women abuse.

One thing i do believe though, rather then shoving things underground, we need some regulation over prostitution so we can atleast control the endemic of HIV, if not rape.

But 22 g... this is not the solution of that problem.