Man who lost son in road accident is now filling potholes to save others

Miss Alone

Prime VIP
_f5abbe06cafb11e59f1fe42e029c5977-1.jpg

Dadarao Bilhore, who lost his son in a road accident last year, has found a unique way of paying homage to his son by filling small open potholes.
The BMC fills up potholes after accidents, but rather than waiting for accidents, I took up this mission to save others, Bilhore told ANI.
When asked how people responded to his unique initiative, Bilhore said he has received support from all corners.
”I have received a lot of support from public, family and friends, who now want to join me in my mission,” he said.
Bilhore’s son Prakash, 16, and his cousin Ram were riding on a bike when they hit a massive pothole. Prakash suffered grave injuries that claimed his life.
”I was shattered, but realised that I had too many people who depended on me emotionally. I lied to my wife and relatives that Prakash was in the ICU, even after he died,” said Bilhore.
”The one thing I noticed was that authorities took action only after someone died. I realised that if I made an effort to fix the problem, people would bless my son,” he added.