Kareena: I am not that qualified to launch a fitness DVD

Kareena: I am not that qualified to launch a fitness DVD​

Where many a hot icons of Bollywood like Shilpa Shetty, Bipasha Basu, Lara Dutta, Sherlyn Chopra have attempted to share their fitness gyaan through DVDs here’s one actress who doesn’t believe in having a personalized workout video. Unlike her contemporaries, Kareena Kapoor finds it highly responsible job to turn fitness guru or recommend any specific fitness regime.
The actress is not keen on launching any fitness DVD in her name.
“My fitness training is something which I do in a private time. I don’t know if I am as qualified to share that with anyone because fitness & exercising is a very personalized and qualified thing. So, I need to learn it extremely well before I can actually start endorsing and putting it on DVD or start showing it to people in right way. I can’t take responsibility of that as I am still learning myself,” Kareena makes a clean breast of it.
For the moment, Bebo may have refused to initiate any workout DVD but the health conscious actress is definitely excited to give tips about having a fit and fab body. She recently launched her dietician Rujuta Diwekar’s new book on fitness “Women and Weight Loss Tamasha”, which focuses on women, food and relationships.
Each book has a handwritten note by the star herself. Further the book also includes a complementary audio-book for which the actress has rendered her voice for the narration, where the gorgeous actress addresses working women’s problem of eating right and on time.
So all the fans out there get ready for a healthy treat from your favourite actress!