Kapil Sharma cries foul over Deepali’s misbehaviour allegations

Miss Alone

Prime VIP
_a18665c490e011e58abe9658c5a0e511JPG-1.jpg

TV star Kapil Sharma has defended himself against the allegations that he misbehaved with a Marathi actor during an award function. “I don’t know where this news came from. First of all I want to clarify that I was not present at the award function. I don’t know who made a mountain out of a mole-hill. I believe everyone is like me, who loves everybody. but there are some people who made these news,” Kapil said.

profileshootofcomediankapilsharma_1f37b4-1.jpg

Marathi actor Deepali Sayyad had accused Kapil of misbehaving with her at a wrap-up party to celebrate the International Marathi Film Festival Awards 2015. Indiatimes quoted a source as saying, “Kapil also tried to get up close and personal with many girls. The scene was embarrassing. It was then Kapil tried to dance with Deepali, who understanding his advances, excused herself. It was then that TV actor Sharad Kelkar sat Kapil down and explained to him that his behaviour was not going down well with the ladies present.”

Kapil Sharma addressed the query about the issue at an event where he was feted as the PETA Person of the Year Award on Friday.
Kapil Sharma, who was last seen in Kis Kisko Pyar Karoon , is now back to hosting the TV show Comedy Nights with Kapil.