Jasleen Kaur and Sarvjit Singh Case

Miss Alone

Prime VIP
Re: The Accused In Jasleen Kaur Case Has Finally Spoken Up

Bringing to your the latest on the case, News Nation did bring both the parties of the case, i.e., Jasleen Kaur and Sarvjeet Singh, on a common platform.

This happened during a conversation hosted by the channel, when Sarvjeet Singh asked a simple question about the duration of the conversation at the time of incidence, according to her. As she mentioned, 3-4 minutes, there is a valid point raised by Sarvjeet, that no traffic signal in Delhi stays red for 3-4 minutes.

I hope she understands the difference the duration of the conversation is very much relevant. And other things raised by the journalist too.

After looking at her way of speaking, during that 90 seconds of red light, she must have been the one speaking most of the time, may be 70% of the time. If this is the case, how did Sarvjeet molested her in merely 20-25 seconds including the statement as mentioned by Jasleen “Jo kar sakti hai kar le. Complaint karke dikha, fir dekhiyo kya karta hun main”.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1656036661344635

@Dhillon pajji :haha

Miss Alone

Prime VIP
Re: The Accused In Jasleen Kaur Case Has Finally Spoken Up

Sonakshi Sinha Apologizes For Blaming Saravjit Singh In The Jasleen Kaur Case!

ScreenShot20150824at23423pm-1.png

The Jasleen-Sarabjit case has been a talking point for about a week now. While it started as social outrage movement that actually put the alleged perpetrator in jail, it soon became clear that Jasleen may have been lying about the whole thing.

Sonakshi Sinha, who is quite active on social media and doesn’t shy away from voicing her opinion on matters, had tweeted in support of Jasleen, saying:

"Well done Jasleen! Hope this serves as a warning to all the creeps and encouragement to every girl to take action!"

PicMonkeyCollage34-1.jpg

But now, since it’s becoming more and more clear that Saravjit was wrongly booked, Sona actually put out a tweet apologizing.

When she was being commended by the Twitterati for being brave enough to actually apologize for something she said, Sonakshi was most humble about it.

Miss Alone

Prime VIP
Jasleen Kaur Threatens For Legal Action Against All Facebook Users Posting Abusive Comments

Jasleen Kaur case is getting complicated day by day instead of being solved on account of regular revelations coming into view with regard to it. It had not been long when Jasleen walked away after listening to the witness without answering to the question and she was considered wrong at this point. Naturally, the one who does not answer is thought to be guilty as well as in the state of not having any reply to a question. But after a couple of days since when this incident took place, Jasleen has finally come back with her reply. Moreover, Facebook users must have been knowing that the girl deactivated her Facebook account before a day or two; however, her Facebook account is activated again and this is what Jasleen Kaur posted to throw more light on her incident of walking away as well as on this case:-

Jasleen Kaur
20 hrs · New Delhi · Edited ·
"Truth does not need clothing, it can walk naked. That, I repeat, is the quarrel." - Emile Zola
I was reading Zola a few weeks ago and the turn of events in the last week made me reminiscent of this quote. I have been called a bitch, a sex worker, Rakhi Sawant and a lot of other things which might lead to FB taking down my post (Hoping that they take down those comments though). I have justified myself, I have given legit arguments. I did not walk away from any news channel because I didn't have any answers to their questions, I walked away because they had promised me that they won't put me on line with the man who had threatened to morph my pictures one hour ago on national television, and they did not stand by it. I have never walked away from any questions, I just did not want to face shoddy tactics of pseudo journalism. Also, I did not 'run away' and deactivate my account, it was being fiddled with. Probably, it still is.
Eve teasing happens everyday, with thousands of girls. Do you know why they don't report it? Because of the reaction and response that I am getting.
I have been urging everyone again and again to let the court decide what is right and wrong, and I would urge ostensible media houses to not give the verdict of, "the case was false". No one gave you the authority to decide that and there can be legal action against you and the over enthusiastic abusive people on facebook.
I never asked for a media or a public trial. I feel glad when people want to hear both sides of the story. It restores my faith in this country, it refutes all arguments against democracy given by Churchill. Yes, you must listen to both sides of the story, but without hurling abuses at me and without giving the verdict.
*Waiting for the filing of chargesheet by police in the court*
Till then, bye bye haters. Please don't bother yourself by posting or messaging more abuses and illogical arguments. It will not fetch you a reply, but only reflect your IQ level.
Also, I thank god that I got to face this harsh criticism. I recently realised what the meaning of 'loving unconditionally' really is. Thank you family, for putting up with the emotional breakdowns and giving me immense strength to stand up for the truth smile emoticon Gurpreet Kaur Prabhjit Singh Navleen Kaur Singh Iqbal Wadhwa Aarushi Gumber Aarushi Chawla Ashita BaliMonika Pareek Akhil Thomas Taranpreet Kaur Vishu Sejwal Paritosh Gupta Rajat Sharma Wasim Ali Gurkirat Singh Gill i love you all so much heart emoticon

Well, besides this, Jasleen Kaur also threatens to sue Zee news in her comments. We agree to Jasleen somewhat at some points, but I want to draw your attention to her statement when she wrote,

If she expects court to decide who is right and who is wrong, why did she upload the picture of Sarvjeet Singh on Facebook when she had already filed a police complaint? Was that even required?

From this perspective, the comment of a user is worth mentioning and after reading it, you will find it correct and sensible to a great extent:

Miss Alone

Prime VIP

Sarvjeet Singh
24 mins ·
Sat sri akal saare veera nu...
Mera ye msg panjab kesri news paper ke liye hain..aaj panjab kesari paper me ek article aya..us article me dikhaya gaya ladka main nahi hu..wo aam aadmi party ka koi member h...or mera aam aadmi party se door door tk koi lena dena nahi hai..siwaye..vote dene ke...
Panjab kesri hum shuru se hi padte aa rhe hai or inki news per hum bharosa karte hai...panjab kesri walo se meri ek hi benti hai ki pehle khabar ko verify kare then use print kare....hume aapke uper bharosa hai..use banaye rakhe...
Har quila fateh...