Freedom is elusive.. or is it not?

J@tti

..Majajan..
We are always taking about freedom... but have you ever met a free person? Is not everyone always trying to find someone or something to worship?

snoopy_amli

___I. A. F.___
well,,depends from person to person... I feel that people are more than just the products of the circumstances........... People are more than what they are. People can do things which are greater than even themselves.......

J@tti

..Majajan..
So, you mean everyone is greater than themselves without even knowing about it? Does that mean everyone can be free? Sorry, I did not get your point.

snoopy_amli

___I. A. F.___
FREE in what sense??? free to think to act ? people waste time finding and passing judgements on others..Know yoursef first..if you know yourself well enough..you dont need anyone else to turn to..in a way you will be FREE?? simplify things in life..Life will be easy *

gurvy

.:: free as the wind ::.
well,,depends from person to person... I feel that people are more than just the products of the circumstances........... People are more than what they are. People can do things which are greater than even themselves.......

True :joy

Jere Legend aa like Bhagat Singh ovi apne warge si .... soch chayidi sahi :joy

pps309

Prime VIP
Freedom is an illusion in a way. No one is free, you wake up with alarms, go to school/job on time, eat lunch during lunch hours, do what your senior/prof asks you to do. :)
Max freedom available is to choose the system you think is more suitable to you.

Fear is the lock of freedom. Fear to loose wealth, family, friends, social status etc etc will never let a man free.

No Fear = Freedom

J@tti

..Majajan..
Freedom is not doing what you want to do, it is doing what ought to be done regardless of how tempting the alternative is.