Dell announces thin, durable, ultra-powered Vostro 3000 line

nvkhkhr

Prime VIP

Dell’s Vostro series has tended towards the stylish, and they’ve just announced a typical stylish update to the family with the Vostro 3000 series: a range of thin, lightweight and durable laptops with powerful processors, great graphics and built-in security, aimed at road warriors and small businesses who demand top performance from their notebooks at a reasonable price.
The Vostro 3000 series is centered around the latest Intel Core i3 and i5 mobile processors, with an option of going whole hog and throw an Intel Core i7 Quad-Core processor into the mix as well. Otherwise, the Vostro 3000 series boast widely different specs and can be configured in any fashion you like, but there are a few ways each model stands out.
For example, the 13 inch Vostro 3300 laptop will play DVDs, and Dell is touting it as the industry’s thinnest commercial 13 inch laptop to come with an integrated optical drive. On the other hand, the 14 inch Vostro 3400 emphasizes power efficiency, boasting a whole day’s worth of portable computing with an 8-hour battery: impressive, to say the least, with an Intel Core processor.
Otherwise, all of the Vostro 3000 series laptops come with integrated webcams, while the Vostro 3500 and 3700 sport high-definition WLED screens. The 3600 also boasts NVIDIA discrete graphics with 1GB of RAM and an HDMI out port, perfect for the gamer on the go.
As usual, Dell’s Vostro 3000 series of laptops are available in a host of colors and configurations. Check out Dell to put one together for yourself.