cute sms

ekta

[FONT=&quot]
When love is your greatest weakness, you will be the strongest person in the world.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The reduction of the universe to a single being, the expansion of a single being even to God, this is love.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If you have it [love], you don't need to have anything else. If you don't have it, it doesn't matter much what else you have.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The only thing we never get enough of is love; and the only thing we never give enough of is love.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]A special smile a special face,A special someone no one can replace.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
I love you and always will,You've filled a space no one could fill.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I wanted to send some thing special to make you smile but the post man said I must get out of the post box.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]What is a Girl Friend?[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Ans: Addition of Problem, Substraction of Money, Multiplication of Enemy, Division of Friends.... So be careful.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Gr8 people talk about things. Small people talk about other people. and legends never talk they send sms ;)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Just a line...2 keep in touch..., coz u r on my mind so very much...[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
& even though, I've nothing 2 say...,U'll know...I thought of u 2day...[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Never Blame any Day In Your Life. Good Days Give You Happiness. Bad Days Give You Experience. Both Are Essential In Life. All Are God's Blessings.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Sending you 1000 smiles take one 4 now and keep remaining 999 under ur pillow, pick out 1 every time bcz i want to see you smiling always.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I love the stars in the sky but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Do you know your 1 smile can make 100 peoples die, so u can decrease this over population, so baby, please keep on smiling.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The sun had risen from the east & birds r singing happily & butterflies R around the flowers. It is time to wake up & give a big yawning & say gd morning to u..[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Another month, another year, another smile, another tear, another winter. a summer too... but there? will never be.... another you![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I always thought loving some1 was the greatest feeling, but I realized that loving a friend is even better, we lose people we love but we never lose true friends.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]A memory lasts 4ever, & never does it die. True friends stay 2gether & never say good bye.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]What is the diff between pleasure and torture? Pleasure is thinking of u & torture is thinking of u 2 much.[/FONT]

umang26

like a star!
Never Blame any Day In Your Life. Good Days Give You Happiness. Bad Days Give You Experience. Both Are Essential In Life. All Are God's Blessings.

Explains life!