Are you ready for Ocean's Eleven?

Lily

B.R
Staff member
4091265839.jpg
Director Sagar Ballary's heist film A Simple Plan, starring Vinay Pathak, Ranvir Shorey and Arshad Warsi as bank robbers belongs to the same genre as Ocean's Eleven.

F.A.L.T.U actor Jackky Bhagnani also features in the film as a suave blackmailer.

"I've three really fine actors Vinay, Ranvir and Arshad. And Jackky, I was really impressed with when I met him. He's gone to acting school abroad. He understands cinema. It's complex role and I am sure Jackky can pull it off," Ballary said.

For Ballary, this movie is a departure from the Bheja Fry films. "After Bheja Fry 2 releases, I need to move into a completely different zone. In fact, Bheja Fry 2 is in many ways quite the opposite to the first film," he said.

" The songs that we had for Vinay Pathak in the first film were songs of separation. In Bheja Fry 2, Bharat Bhushan [Pathak] refers only to happy songs," he added.

Interestingly, Pathak's role in Bheja Fry 2 has shades similar to his role in Chalo Dilli.

"In both the films, Vinay plays the working class citizen in conflict with an individual from the elite class. In Chalo Dilli, it was Lara Dutta. In Bheja Fry 2, it is Kay Kay Menon."
[/img][/COLOR]