Arbaaz Khan denies marriage split rumours

Lily

B.R
Staff member
9220860.jpg
Dabangg producer Arbaaz Khan has rubbished rumours about splitting with his glamorous wife Malaika Arora Khan.

"I don't understand where all this news comes from. Everything is well between me and my wife. This is just a ridiculous rumour. We are like any other healthy couple and people should just be concerned about what we do professionally and not interfere in our personal lives," Khan told an Indian daily. He was responding to reports that he had a nasty fight with his wife which prompted her to move out of their house and seek solace at her mother's place.

"I just hope these gossip mongers rest in peace. Why don't they understand that rumours about such personal and critical issues are very disturbing for an individual and his family? ... . I and Malaika are very much together. There is no such situation between us that would cause her to move out. Kindly ignore this gossip," he added.

This star-couple, have been married for 12 years and have an eight-year-old son. They also co-produced the award-winning blockbuster Dabangg.

Ends

[/img][/COLOR]