5 OS that you don't Know Exists!

Android

Prime VIP
Staff member
5 OS that you don't Know Exists

1.SteamOS:
SteamOSJPG-1.jpg

SteamOS is Particularly said as PC Gaming Operating System. SteamOS is relatively New and so it is in BETA right now. It is said that by 2015, we will be able to Buy PCs that Comes with SteamOS preinstalled.
Not only this but we will be able to Install SteamOS on any Computer we like to. It will be worth to wait and See What response this OS gets when People will be more aware about it and have their hands on it.

2.eComstation:
eComstation is developed by a Company named Serenity systems. eComstation is based on OS/2 Operating System which was originally Created by Microsoft and IBM.
Later on Microsoft left and IBM Continued the Development. Even IBM now do not Develops OS/2 and so Serenity system Took over with the name eComstation and added some Applications and Drivers.

3. ReactOS:

Reactosscreenshot-1.jpg

ReactOS is an Opensource OS which is said to be Reimplementation of Windows NT and that is why it is campatible with Windows apps and drivers.

The Goal of this OS is to be Compatible with Windows server 2003 and so there is a long way to go for this OS.

4.Syllable:
syllableosscreenshot-1.jpg

Syllable is a lightweight Operating syste and it is another Opensource OS in this list.

5. Haiku:

Haikuosscreenshotpng-1.jpg

Haiku is an open-source reimplementation of Beos that is right now in alpha. It's a depiction of what may have been if Microsoft hadn't utilized such heartless business drills as a part of the 90′

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
I use ubuntu as my plan B operating system

meri ta usb ch install kiti aa mai jad mann kare usb to boot karke chala lao save karlo jo bi karna install karna install karlo
i highly recommend