what inspires Hollywood??

I didn't watch the Cove, but I have seen all others. I do not see any similiarities in them. If you saying that character Jadu inspire the Avatar, then there are a lot of other characters that are also looks like them. The story of avatar and Koi mill giya is 100 % different. Matter fact, Koi mill giya is copy of an American movie. It was a kids movie where they had same story. There is no similarity in Border and HurtLocker. Border is about war at frontline, and Hurtlocker is about a life of a soldeir or bomb deactivator. So, nothing similar.

I didn't watch the Cove, but I have seen all others. I do not see any similiarities in them. If you saying that character Jadu inspire the Avatar, then there are a lot of other characters that are also looks like them. The story of avatar and Koi mill giya is 100 % different. Matter fact, Koi mill giya is copy of an American movie. It was a kids movie where they had same story. There is no similarity in Border and HurtLocker. Border is about war at frontline, and Hurtlocker is about a life of a soldeir or bomb deactivator. So, nothing similar.

tusi taan serious hi ho gaye