The Dark Knight

MAVERICK

well , i was waiting for this movie for the past 2 yrs...and i think it was the biggest the hollywood had to offer this summer...and this movie is just awesome....

dark_knight_ver5_xlg-4.jpg

the acting is just gr8..everytime the joker (heath ledger) comes up on screen, its just the charisma of the man, thats makes you like him..although he wears a wierd makeup..kudos to him...he was just fantastic.

and every line he delivers looks like, it can be used in signatures, like "why so serious".

the batman (christian bale) looks more human, as he is supposed to be. bale potrays the flaws in the batman and his anti heroic personality , very easily and gives a very solid performance.

harvey dent or the two face(aaron eckhart)...does justice to his performance...so does rachel(maggie gyllenhaal) and lucius fox(morgan freeman) and gordon(gary oldman)...

overall a very dark and gloomy movie..and the look and feel is just awsome...
i had my jaws drop 4-5 times in the movie, especially when the bat bike was unvieled...:d

the music is just perfect and is in sync and provides very dark shades to the movie.

Overall a very nice movie, a must watch and my rating 9.5/10...:p

MAVERICK

22 ji india isnt a backward country....though thori backward keh sakde..coz there were no advanced screenings as in america..:d
i watched the first day first show..:p

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala
but hancock, get smart wagera te late release hoyiaan??

btw was it in english or hindi?? :P coz trailors tv te hindi de aa rahe :an

MAVERICK

hancock was a late release..coz of other movies...taking its place..like jane tu yan jane na..or love story 2050....

but in here..this time there was no big release....and perhaps this was the bigest one of them all...
and yeah..it was in greji...no dubbing...i hate dubbed movies..they change the whole sense of the movie...

MAVERICK

na veere..hale ni...jehriyan movies most anticipated hundiyan..ohna de sab ton late aunde..hune cam rips aaye hone, not even telesync..fer r5 line aau..fer ja ke aau dvd rip