Mallika as Snake Woman

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala
Mallika's deadly Snake Woman look in Jennifer Lynch's Hissss http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/my/index.php?mode=my_clip_add&clip_id=4363&clip_category=f

By Bollywood Hungama News Network, October 1, 2008 - 16:17 IST
mallika1-1.jpg

Now this one's a first for Mallika Sherawat. The Bollywood hottie is all set to play the role of a 'Naagin' in the Bollywood- Hollywood co-production, Hissss, directed by renowned Hollywood director Jennifer Lynch.

The film, which also stars Irrfan Khan, is about the vengeance of a 'Naagin' (The Snake Woman) and is produced by Govind Menon & Vikram Singh. From the looks of it, a lot of detailing and effort seems to have gone in getting the right look for Mallika Sherawat's character. Mallika's character is of a snake that transforms into a stunningly attractive woman.

mallika2-1.jpg

prithvi.k

on off on off......
mallika urf Reema Lamba ... jatt from Rohtak,haryana ..after her first film khwaish <kisses> her brother & fly removed swords and said we will kill this girl..she bring insult to the whole family..but after few days... all things calm down az money have power to do this :chew well she was cabin crew..patah nahi kaise leyah :wacko lolz..& She was married to Jet Airways pilot Captain Karan Singh well the marriage lasted for a short tenure of one year. She got divorced to pursue her dream...... for more background..date of birth dekho lolz.. click here --> Mallika Sherawat - Bollywood Actress :: Sex symbol | Movies Cinema

some info about movie -
Shooting for her forthcoming flick Hisss has not been very pleasant for Mallika Sherawat. The actress has been shooting in the forests of Kerala for Hisss. Kerala forests are bad enough on regular days, thickly vegetated and teeming with icky creatures, but the unseasonal downpours in Kerala have made things very uncomfortable for Mallika.

Well is barr ah flop ,snake bahnugeh....... snake shed its skin..so mallika sheds her cloth ...lolz ..
Btw i think itz interesting movie with some nice special effects as i saw its trailor.. :y

hisss051409-2.jpg

:wah