Katrina Kaif clears controversies in July issue

Rajat

Prime VIP
Katrina Kaif clears controversies in July issue of ‘People’

101201xcitefun7usgavmqu63xaetaans4-1.jpg

In a recent interview with People's magazine, media's blue-eyed girl, Katrina Kaif speaks her heart out.

She talks about her life five years ago, when, as a teenager, she stepped in this big bad city to make a career in showbiz. At that time Katrina did not know anyone. I used to talk to my mother and cry endlessly. It almost felt like the world has come to an end, reveals the glam girl.

To get a firm hold in the industry Katrina took efforts to learn Hindi. It took me two-and-a-half year to learn the language. After that I was able to read scripts in Hindi, says Katrina. Now, five years later, she is listed as the one of the most successful actors in the Hindi film industry.

Katrina was introduced to Salman Khan at his sister Alvira's birthday party by model turned choreographer, Alison Kanuga. I clearly remember the day I met Salman for the first time, but it's too personal,affirms Katrina. The couple kept their relationship secret for a long time. I never talked about my relationship because Salman would never discuss it,says Katrina. She does not deny the turbulent phase of her relationship. The couple will not work together in too many films. That is the best thing for both of us now, reasons Katrina.

Katrina's recent films with Akshay Kumar have played a pivotal role in her success. She diplomatically lays aside the rumors of her alleged closeness with Akshay Kumar. Yes our films have worked well at the box-office, but it's all a matter of fate, says the flawless beauty.