DEEPIKA's PICTURES

Sweet_Jatti

.*. KiNdEr .*.
Trust me she is not. She was with me for 1 hr in London in my bhabi's shop. She is just tall and fit. But she is not really pretty. Its just the edited pictures + make over. Infact she was scary to me :eek:

that is the whole reason y she is an ACTRESS . . . not wat u see in the movies

Saini84

Elite
that is the whole reason y she is an ACTRESS . . . not wat u see in the movies
Hmmm I replied on some comment where someone said she is pretty and I put down my view on her being pretty and not about her acting skills. There are so many girls/guys who are far better looking then bollywood actors for example me and my sister :y. However, we can't act and that its not an option for us whereas Deepika can act. Anyway both are totally diffierent issues - being pretty - and - acting.
Another example from a diffierent angle would be Jodie Foster, she is not good looking but she is an amazing actor!

Sweet_Jatti

.*. KiNdEr .*.
Hmmm I replied on some comment where someone said she is pretty and I put down my view on her being pretty and not about her acting skills. There are so many girls/guys who are far better looking then bollywood actors for example me and my sister :y. However, we can't act and that its not an option for us whereas Deepika can act. Anyway both are totally diffierent issues - being pretty - and - acting.
Another example from a diffierent angle would be Jodie Foster, she is not good looking but she is an amazing actor!

lol yeah i agree with u. . . i kinda think that deepika has a scary face :an

i dont see anything pretty in her