Amitabh bachan birthday on 11th October

lajo

Date of Birth: 11th October 1942

Actor Amitabh Bachchan the actor of the millennium, turns 67 today (Oct 11). He is one actor who has been growing from better to the best with age. The inimitable superstar, who has had many clones, says that he has tried to keep pace with life.

Amitabh Bachchan’s has a few fundas of life."My philosophy of life is very simple. If something good happens in life I derive satisfaction. But if something good never happens then I am all the more happy. The reason being very simple - You get motivated to obtain satisfaction for which you need to work hard and then good things start happening in your life,” says Bachchan during an exclusive chat with masala.com.

He quickly adds, "Happiness can never be measured by any particular gauge.”

Bachchan has always strived to do better in his life and the fact that he has been successfully going on for years together gives him immense satisfaction.

"For me, being with my family, having a small get-together with my close kith and kin gives me a lot of satisfaction. Mere parivar ke logon ki company mein mujhe sabse jyada khushi milti hai (I get maximum happiness in the company of my family).”

Coming from a family full of literary values clearly meant that birthday celebrations are much more than cutting a cake and lighting candles. "Of course! For me performing pooja (prayers) on my birthday would be what I prefer to do. I do not believe in lighting candles and cutting a cake. Pooja and my parivaar (family) are more important to me.’’

After having completed 40 years in the industry, Amitabh looks forward to continue working.

"I have faced a lot of ups and downs during this span of my life. Unless you counter or taste the bitter and sweet side of your life you can't relish it. Man has to learn to live with both happiness as well as the problems. There won't be much fun in life without either of them.”

He further adds, "I have no intentions of retiring so soon. But yes! The day my junta (public) wants me to retire then I will have no choice," he accepts modestly.

During the Emergency, Amitabh Bachchan became the voice of the generation of anger stricken 'young men’. "It was Javed Akhtar saab who coined the word angry young man for me and explained that I was the one who represented the voice of the Indian youth as I was doing a lot of anti-establishment roles," says the Big B.

Refreshing his childhood memories he relates, "I was always in awe of a pen and cycle. These two would be my prized possessions. I still remember… I would wash my cycle and maintain it. I would always keep the keys of my cycle under my pillow.”
Date of Birth: 11th October 1942

Actor Amitabh Bachchan the actor of the millennium, turns 67 today (Oct 11). He is one actor who has been growing from better to the best with age. The inimitable superstar, who has had many clones, says that he has tried to keep pace with life.

Amitabh Bachchan’s has a few fundas of life."My philosophy of life is very simple. If something good happens in life I derive satisfaction. But if something good never happens then I am all the more happy. The reason being very simple - You get motivated to obtain satisfaction for which you need to work hard and then good things start happening in your life,” says Bachchan during an exclusive chat with masala.com.

He quickly adds, "Happiness can never be measured by any particular gauge.”

Bachchan has always strived to do better in his life and the fact that he has been successfully going on for years together gives him immense satisfaction.

"For me, being with my family, having a small get-together with my close kith and kin gives me a lot of satisfaction. Mere parivar ke logon ki company mein mujhe sabse jyada khushi milti hai (I get maximum happiness in the company of my family).”

Coming from a family full of literary values clearly meant that birthday celebrations are much more than cutting a cake and lighting candles. "Of course! For me performing pooja (prayers) on my birthday would be what I prefer to do. I do not believe in lighting candles and cutting a cake. Pooja and my parivaar (family) are more important to me.’’

After having completed 40 years in the industry, Amitabh looks forward to continue working.

"I have faced a lot of ups and downs during this span of my life. Unless you counter or taste the bitter and sweet side of your life you can't relish it. Man has to learn to live with both happiness as well as the problems. There won't be much fun in life without either of them.”

He further adds, "I have no intentions of retiring so soon. But yes! The day my junta (public) wants me to retire then I will have no choice," he accepts modestly.

During the Emergency, Amitabh Bachchan became the voice of the generation of anger stricken 'young men’. "It was Javed Akhtar saab who coined the word angry young man for me and explained that I was the one who represented the voice of the Indian youth as I was doing a lot of anti-establishment roles," says the Big B.

Refreshing his childhood memories he relates, "I was always in awe of a pen and cycle. These two would be my prized possessions. I still remember… I would wash my cycle and maintain it. I would always keep the keys of my cycle under my pillow.
\

prithvi.k

on off on off......
first pic ... :wot lolz

----

Amitabh Bachchan celebrates itz 67 birthday yesterday...
######

On the eve of Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan's 67th birthday, forty actors paid glorious tribute to the superstar of the millennium by dressing up popular characters portrayed by Big B in his illustrious career spanning more than four decades.
Bachchan celebrated on the eve of her birthday by participating in a subsequent promotion of his film "Rann.
Actor in a span of 40-year career in film industry has made some blank paper. Bachchan, once again came face to face with these characters much played in films like 'Zanjeer', 'coolie', 'Shahanshah', 'Namak Halal', which was presented using dolls.
The film is about "Rann" in the spirit that prevails in the world of journalism. He has taken his inspiration from the vibrant Indian media. The film has deepened the involvement of various aspects of journalistic integrity and professional ethical dilemma is the commercial aspect of a media house.
While talking to a news daily, co-producer Talwar, said, "Mr. Bachchan from 40 years traveling in Hindi films is exceptional in every way. He began his career with" Saat Hindustani "in 1969 and it is beginning our tribute in stages. "
"But now, those days are no more and we have grown old. Now, for me being with family on my birthday means a lot. I will celebrate my birthday with my family. I am happy when family gets together," the actor said.
-www.unp.me/f99/amitabh-bachchan-beats-shah-rukh-khan-again-58749/#post1220696