Gomata drink

Pardeep

๑۩۩๑┼●ℛŐŶ
vase kehnde a , ke a bohat useful honda health laye, kye tara diya disease theek hon jandiya... :y apa te kade pita ne

Pardeep

๑۩۩๑┼●ℛŐŶ
and this thread shuld be in science and education section
with written some benefits of it, shayad kise de kam he a je :d

prithvi.k

on off on off......
click here for lots of benefit----
Cow Urine Therapy,Cow Urine Treatment India,Cow Urine Medicines,Cow Urine Therapy Treatment,Cow Urine Medicines Supplier

only desi, indian cow,not any other cow ,wat we saw in western specially jersey wali,as that is mixture of pig and cow.... usda milk bhi peneh mana hai..az its contain heavy fats which cause heart attack .....Desi cow best lolz

and middle east ppl drink camel urine as cow did not suit their hot climate,
Narrated Abu Qilaba: "Anas said, "Some people of 'Ukl or 'Uraina tribe came to Medina and its climate did not suit them. So the Prophet ordered them to go to the herd of (Milch) camels and to drink their milk and urine (as a medicine). “For thousands of years, other cultures have used urine to treat a wide variety of health problems. Practitioners of Ayurvedic medicine (from India) routinely use urine as a remedy. Daily doses of 1 to 2 ounces of warm cow’s urine is used to treat cirrhosis of the liver. It is also prescribed as a diuretic, a laxative, and as a treatment for chronic malaria, headaches and fever. Goat’s urine is used for the same type of problems, while ox urine is prescribed to relive jaundice, worms, and diarrhea.

BBC News | MIDDLE EAST | Camels could help cure humans

i drunk it many times :d ... but not like this ha..my flen a ayurvedic Dr he given to mee... they boil it then vaporized ..clean it , then put in bottle..aisa kuch procedure hai... yaad nahi ab
10 ml this with 50 ml water empty stomach early morning 2 week keya that course....2 yrs back ab tak stomach meh pain nahi hua.. az baar baar hota rehta tha pehle : ( ..haa its very hard to drink bade mushkil seh i did that 2 week drinking course :wacko .Btw i come to know they have discover tablets..made from cow urine..jenneh aise nahi pehna woh tablets kha loh hmmmm
But itz good really tab pata chala isda benefit :y ... and these us and french scientist r still doing research on it ..how cow urine have so much benefit lolz ..agar kisse or janwar da u drink..maar jaho geh..but cow me nothing happen like this..its cure u body ... strange...