Can anybody explain ..this part of Nature...

SehaJ

Troublemaker
Plz try to comment...........

Attachments

• image013.jpg
    image013.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 656

MAVERICK

ya

its purely a trick done by some software
coz the water around the whirlpool is flowing across it not into it...
{see the waves of water forming }

MAVERICK

got 1 more point...
whirlpools r formed where there is a quick mixing of hot and cold water currents...
and here it is probably a lake or near a dam etc...
where the water temp. r almost same

dheela

Doctor
This is not a trick.. this is a place right next to a dam at Lake berryessa in CA. I have seen this myself and is one of the most awesome places I have been at. I will post the pic I have taken to show you the other side of this dam

SehaJ

Troublemaker
This is not a trick.. this is a place right next to a dam at Lake berryessa in CA. I have seen this myself and is one of the most awesome places I have been at. I will post the pic I have taken to show you the other side of this dam

Dhella 22 ji u r absolutely right....

actually eh mail menu usa to kise bande ne bheji si...

per i knew ethe koi argue karan da faiyda ni.....

es ker..i never commented ...

thanks 4 ur support..

karan4web

Vehla
The Monticello Dam's spillway is otherwise (and affectionately) known as The Glory Hole. The glory hole is located about 200 feet from the dam. Water spills over its lip when the lake reaches 1,602,000 acre-feet. The funnel's largest diameter is 72 feet and narrows to about 28 feet. It is designed to handle a maximum of 362,000 gallons of water per second, which occurs when the lake level rises to 15.5 feet above the level of the funnel.

aah link dekho... LINKhttp://www.daviswiki.org/Morning_Glory_Spillway :yahoo

onlycheema

Banned
godfather nu bulayo..........whirlpool te theory deti bai ne.......dikhayo ohnu kithhe aa odha whirlpool hun :P.....cold current hot current :mean :mean

MAVERICK

godfather nu bulayo..........whirlpool te theory deti bai ne.......dikhayo ohnu kithhe aa odha whirlpool hun :P.....cold current hot current :mean :mean

guess i tried....
and was first one to do that...
if u had one u could have given that urself maybe...
i wrote what i thought was right

onlycheema

Banned
guess i tried....
and was first one to do that...
if u had one u could have given that urself maybe...
i wrote what i thought was right

at first look i thought of it as a hole or smfin..........neva occured to me it is a whirlpool....dey are so much turbulent BTW guess u shud hv looked into tht mch before u thot of cold n hot currents n water waves forming lolzzzzzzzz........saadi soch othon kamm kardi jithhe aake tuhadi tangi jaandi :D