Summer Anthems '09

WHAT IS IT?
After working on this original mix production album for many months now, I finally decided to set a date to launch my cool new mix production album on UNP. I also managed to barely find a good name for this album. Summer Anthems '09. That was the only possible way to name this album. Seriously.

WHY IS THIS ALBUM SO SPECIAL?
I'm sure everyone on UNP will love this glossy, new mix production because it's packed with the most original mixes you'll ever hear. I have created fresh new tunes, tweaked out with various instruments.

HOW IS IT ORIGINAL?
I don't want to brag about it but it's something different. It's not what you'd expect from my previous compilations or mixtapes or simply just a remix album from a DJ. I would call it 'an original DJ album' because what we've got here here is new tunes & vocals. Nothing is actually added to the same tune because I have created the tune.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to let this album out but first I gotta finish it. LOL. 9 tracks have been completed, of which 5 are full-length mixes. The album comes out, exclusively, ONLY on UNP on July 2nd, 2009 PTZ, which is 1 day before I leave to Chandigarh, India. :joy

Thanks for reading! :joy