Incredible India-Pushkar

aksharsharma007

akshar@unp.im
:y..................................................................................................................:y

Attachments

• DSC00291.jpg
    DSC00291.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 1,193

prithvi.k

on off on off......
brahma mandir yeah the only Brahma Mandir in the world... have too see it ..
ok as by words here some pics..

starting with "Brahma Mandir" :pr

######

Pushkar fair or Pushkar ki mela is celebrated during the week of Kartik Purnima. Thousands of people take holy dip in the lake on kartik purnima. According to legend Brahma was on his way to search a location for his Yagna. During the search mission a lotus fell from his hand onto the earth and water sprouted from that place to form a lake. The lake has 52 ghats (one of them is brahma ghat) where pilgrims can perform their rituals. Pushkar boasts the only Brahma temple in the world.

Holy lake
######

pushkar at sunset
######

pushkar view from a hiltop temple
######

the ghats at the holy lake
######

temples in town :)
######

ah now the famous pushkar (mela) camel fair and festival in rajasthan.
Pushkar camel fair is one of the largest Camel and Cattle fair in the world..The Mother of all Fair :y

Main reason behind Rajastan visit is to attend pushkar fair. Pushkar camel fair is worlds largest camel fair. A small city of population 14,000 boasts 200000 visitors during the fair. Around 50 thousand camels and other cattle are traded during the fair period. Pushakr fair shows what does it mean to be part pf Indian Holiday. Colorful crowd having fun with their family and friends involving lots of shopping. The fair goes for a week as travelers around the world join in the fun..... and i am stupid who still not visit in this beautiful place :( ... kasam seh i will make trip here in future.. pushkar i am comeing..

getting started at the fair
######

Participant of dressed camel competition.
######

######

######

prithvi.k

on off on off......
Lot of fun competition happen during the mela. This guy won the mustache competition .. mooch nahi toh kuch nahi :d
######

nice pics nah..sure all have taken by supearb "CMOS sensor Technology" build didgital cams...ab ek mere taraf seh :d az apneh paas bhi ah cheesh ahgaye yoh ah.. what clearity it gives yaar minblowing..but still me learner,bahut kuch functions hai..sikh jahugah .. so the below pic has been taken @night .. no light ha.. full dark seh.. cam the flash light only used..i have resize it .. yup thoda clearity kum hue..but then also .. well in short,,gamleh meh ek small plant ke uper phool khelah aur i did khachak :p

prithvi.k

on off on off......
ha ek meh tuhadeh signature meh dek raha hu lolz..
well ha bro patah..but personnel experience henegah..as not gone there :( .. tusse gaye seh kya uthe...fairch..

aur ha this festival starts in month of Kartika which usually falls in October and November .. diwali de time,toh jab janah hoe kissneh bai tah eh time meh he jao.. majah ahnah sure ....

prithvi.k

on off on off......
mehnat kenah usneh packing de :d... well bro woh full (knowledge) tayaar hai bai.. just take off hondeh deerh hai.. bass she want to make me raju guide ;) lolz... snoopy sab janti hai
:p