Here are 6 pictures of German trucks whose trailers are decorated to look like the sides are missing and the products they are hauling are painted on the sides and back.
1. A bottle of beer looks so real, like it is coming out the side of the trailer.
2. Trailer looking like a canvas tote bag.
3. Pepsi cases stacked on the ceiling, and the bottom of the trailer is empty.
4. The windshield facing the back, a driver painted in the driver's seat looking back over his shoulder to appear like he is driving backwards. (Now this one is just plain scary, even when the German reads 'On the wrong way?')
5. Looks like a bookshelf with books lined up in it and a post-it-note with an advertisement on it, probably for the company
that sells the books.
6. The last one is for Pringles-Hot & Spicy. The 'inside' of the trailer has the appearance of having been through a fire.