You'll never know, how much he loves U...!!!

punjabi_by_kartoot

Extreme Punjabi
A girl and guy were speeding over 100 mph down the road
on a motorcycle.

This is the conversation they had...

Girl: Slow down. I'm scared.
Guy: No this is fun!
Girl: No it's not. Please, we're going too fast!
Guy: Then tell me you love me and I will slow down.
Girl: Fine, I love you. Slow down!
Guy: Now give me a BIG hug.
Girl hugs him
Guy: Can you take my helmet off and put it on? Its
bugging me.

In the paper the next day: A motorcycle had crashed into
a building because of break failure. Two ppl were in the accident,
but only one survived.

The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy
realized that his breaks went out, but he didn't want to let the girl know

Instead, he had her say she loved him and felt her hug one last
time, then had he wear his helmet so that she would live even though it meant that he would die.

"Love is not selfish so
Love is not being happy
it is to make happy whom you love
even if you are unhappy with it."

Its not the matter of boys & girls.....
Its the matter of love...!!!

dhana_jatt

~*~ NiMaNa ~*~
thnx for the thread....... :y

main ta iko gal kaha ga ki jida da banda honda uda da ohnu milda...
jive kayi kudiya kahi jandiya boys eda de ne ohne ta trust ni karna chahida :blah :blah....
ohnu nu iko slah hai ki dujeya te dosh laun to pehla aapne aandar chaki marke vekho... vekho ki karan aa tohanu dhokha mileya.... main bohat vekhiya jeriya mundeya te njej shak kari jandiya... eve nikki ji gal nu pahar jida bna dandiya ne... so koi v ni shar sakda oh.... te munde v bohat ne eho jahe... so tusi apne aap te vishwas rakho sbh theek chalda... baki es topic te ta chahe jina marji likhi jao... aapni aapni thinking aa...

jive kayi kudiya kahi jandiya boys eda de ne ohne ta trust ni karna chahida :blah :blah....
ohnu nu iko slah hai ki dujeya te dosh laun to pehla aapne aandar chaki marke vekho... vekho ki karan aa tohanu dhokha mileya.... main bohat vekhiya jeriya mundeya te njej shak kari jandiya... eve nikki ji gal nu pahar jida bna dandiya ne... so koi v ni shar sakda oh.... te munde v bohat ne eho jahe... so tusi apne aap te vishwas rakho sbh theek chalda... baki es topic te ta chahe jina marji likhi jao... aapni aapni thinking aa...

menoo lageya nikki di gal ho ri c rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

$IMPLE

tuse ki sochde o ki jo kudea different thread vech:blah :blah.... likhdea o onha de personal life nal related hunda

mostly tan fun lai likhea janda.

eh sach hae ke both genders vech kuch log change hunde kuch mande, par thore je mande hi bahutea changea nu bad name de dinde. dunea vech change to change log ve pae ne te bure to bure ve. par pata nahe kyon change logan di ginti decrease hoe jande.

rahe galh pahar banun de o koe ve bana sakda hae, jaruri nahe ke kudea he banundea jan munde he. eh apne nature hundi

Niki_Grewal

!*~PrInCe$$~*!
A girl and guy were speeding over 100 mph down the road
on a motorcycle.

This is the conversation they had...

Girl: Slow down. I'm scared.
Guy: No this is fun!
Girl: No it's not. Please, we're going too fast!
Guy: Then tell me you love me and I will slow down.
Girl: Fine, I love you. Slow down!
Guy: Now give me a BIG hug.
Girl hugs him
Guy: Can you take my helmet off and put it on? Its
bugging me.

In the paper the next day: A motorcycle had crashed into
a building because of break failure. Two ppl were in the accident,
but only one survived.

The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy
realized that his breaks went out, but he didn't want to let the girl know

Instead, he had her say she loved him and felt her hug one last
time, then had he wear his helmet so that she would live even though it meant that he would die.

"Love is not selfish so
Love is not being happy
it is to make happy whom you love
even if you are unhappy with it."

Its not the matter of boys & girls.....
Its the matter of love...!!!
yep,,,read it before.,,,,very touching,,,,udhan its true,,,,u never knw how much a person can love u infact most of the times u dont knw how much u love someone.

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala
tuse ki sochde o ki jo kudea different thread vech:blah :blah.... likhdea o onha de personal life nal related hunda

mostly tan fun lai likhea janda.

eh sach hae ke both genders vech kuch log change hunde kuch mande, par thore je mande hi bahutea changea nu bad name de dinde. dunea vech change to change log ve pae ne te bure to bure ve. par pata nahe kyon change logan di ginti decrease hoe jande.

rahe galh pahar banun de o koe ve bana sakda hae, jaruri nahe ke kudea he banundea jan munde he. eh apne nature hundi

u rait, kalyug da zamana hai...

Niki_Grewal

!*~PrInCe$$~*!

yep...hadh ton jaida shakk sab da maada...jivein hadh ton jaida blind faith vi maada hunda,,,chahe koi munda hove chahe kudi,,,,,te jeho jeha banda aap hunda oho jeha hi agala mile,,,,eh koi jaruri nahi hunda...wathere munde dhokha kha chuke serious hoke vi te watherian kudian vi,.,,,its more of a personal issure rather than gender.:y

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
aww how tuching, yapp love is making others happy, no matta who is it is, anyone u love, be it ur mom, dad , brothers, your b/f, ur husband wife, true love is abt seeing others happy......:kik