Why Girls Like Shopping ?!

Lily

B.R
Staff member
whygirlsloveshopping700x357-1.jpg

hopping is in the extinct of females, some feel they are doing it for the pleasure and some are of the view that they do shop because of their needs. But more or less all females like to shop. Some of the reasons why they like shopping are mentioned below.

Competition

Most of the times, it is the matter of competition between the girls to wear newer and trendier than the other girls around them. Fashion world is taking benefit from this nature of the girls by introducing new stuff every now and then.

Stress relieving

Due to shopping they get their attention towards the interesting and glamorous stuff mean time they get rid of the stress of the daily routine.

Look pretty

Girls tend to look pretty, this is also a very reason they love shopping. All the girls will agree with the fact that, the trendier you wear the prettier you look.

Depression avoider

The feeling to watch glamorous stuff, and moreover to get that, is a great reliever for the depression of the whole hectic period of taking care of the home chores.

Hobby

How can we forget that there is also a category of the girls who do shopping as a hobby; more of them also get contented on the window shopping.

Hunting

All the girls take shopping as hunting; they try to grab better, trendier and fashionable material at the coolest rates. They feel awesome when they become successful in completing the shopping with in the budget
:cool

Lily

B.R
Staff member
Girls like to do window shopping only :lol

hmm maybe sometimes only,, I personally dont like it, rarely do it umm for example now for eid, am going almost every weekend just to have a look n see whats new, will finally buy at end of the month :d

Singh-a-lion

Prime VIP
hmm maybe sometimes only,, I personally dont like it, rarely do it umm for example now for eid, am going almost every weekend just to have a look n see whats new, will finally buy at end of the month :d

Means u just saying. Awwww dats soo cool,,,i need it badly

I will buy one.

Den nxt weekend awwww dats more cool den last one :))

Lily

B.R
Staff member
Means u just saying. Awwww dats soo cool,,,i need it badly

I will buy one.

Den nxt weekend awwww dats more cool den last one :))

no means am like ummm ok this is okey lets see what collection they bring next week
then next week i say okey not bad hmm
till last day when prices increase and only then they bring the best they can then i buy :d

am saying occasionally,, commenting on #window shopping else whenever am out shopping i never come back with empty hands. :)

Singh-a-lion

Prime VIP
no means am like ummm ok this is okey lets see what collection they bring next week
then next week i say okey not bad hmm
till last day when prices increase and only then they bring the best they can then i buy :d

am saying occasionally,, commenting on #window shopping else whenever am out shopping i never come back with empty hands. :)

:wot den u must b rich :p
Here gurls buy stuff for nxt year as well. As on diwali they buy new clothes den dey buy for nxt diwali as well coz nxt year it will b more expensive :hassa

Lily

B.R
Staff member
:wot den u must b rich :p
Here gurls buy stuff for nxt year as well. As on diwali they buy new clothes den dey buy for nxt diwali as well coz nxt year it will b more expensive :hassa

lol.. hmm i see, but the main point is that girls love shopping :d