What u say on this @ Mukesh Ambani!

SehaJ

Troublemaker
A Billion Dollar home, in a country where millions of children and family starve.

Did you know that India accepts the largest amoun of Charity donations from Out Side India?

Ambani builds a billion dollar home?

I mean, i am all for success and glory. But seriously!! Seriously!

PLZ HAVE UR SAY
:nerd

Bhuvesh.Bhasin

Ghaint_munda
May b he was fortunate enough to be born in such a family...
Its his gift...or rather say his luck....But cant deny his efforts to increase his business 2 such an extent & the policies laid down by him in making his business so so successful...He himself has earned a lot & tht makes him a 101% worthy of enjoying his wealth...Charity is another subject....If I was "The Richest Man of The World"...I wudn't mind donating some... But thts his wish... It all depends on him.. I wud say there's nthing wrong if he doesn't donate!!

amarveer

Elite
yaar ohdi marzi ohda paise ne..jo marzi kare oh. assi ki karana nalle m working wid reliance so i knw oh daan karda hega.... DAAN kide nu nahi dekhda Par Ghar Sab nu dekhda....lo chako ohda ghar des dena j rent tey auna hove...:)

Attachments

• ambanihome_426w.jpg
    ambanihome_426w.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 339

full_taur

well. If he is building a billion dollar home, then just image to how many people he is giving employment and how many people are working in his companies and other places and all these people are probably living good life because of there jobs.

One school of thought says: Make rich more rich, so that they can make more people rich and also lift people from poverty to middle class...

punjabimc

he deserves every penny he has made n india bein a democracy he has da rite 2 do wht he wants wid it..we shud stop blammin othas 4 not doin anything caus wht have u done 2 help india? wht hve i done 2 help india? wht have we all done 2 help our own country??? deres 7 billion people in da world..even if 4 billion people donate only $1 dollar a day..dats 4 billion dollars a month 4 charity..48 billion dollars per year!!!! 2 answa ur qn..we shud all luk at ourselves before pointin fingas

onlycheema

Banned
den wat???Bill gates is already the richest man in world why does he keep going...he has to provide employment.Thats all.
He works his butt off day and night,negotiates toughest deals day in day out runs biggest refinery he's doing his social responsibility why can't he build a billion dollar home.He can be pompous.