What u say?? Govt or Pvt Job?

pps309

Prime VIP
Guys,, i am confused whether Govt job is good or private??

Condition : Private & Govt, both jobs are in hand...

which one will you choose & recomend??
I will suggest to choose a govt job and work for it.
The reasons are:
1) Job Security
2) More perks then in pvt job
3) Pension after retirement
4) God forbid, if someone expires then next guy in family can apply for a govt job.

Some ppl say govt. guys don't work or work is boring etc etc, it is upto you that you want to work or get bored.

pps309

Prime VIP
^^ bhaji kam ni boring...pata ni kyun govt wale bandeyan di image hi idaan di bandi mind ch....boring types :haha
yupp, they are.
I don't want to generalize, but most of them are incompetent and got jobs coz of reservation or some other links.

Some competent and honest guys lack the motivation to work hard. Promotions and rewards are given by number of years in service.

It's a choice one has to made.
Govt job means easy, relaxed, no tension, less money but secure in future job.

Pvt job is good in MNC that too till you are at work.
Workplaces are well maintained, orderly just like abroad, once you are out of office it is again the same India ;)

It matter what job you are doing, IAS, IPS, PPS, PCS, PSU jobs are also govt jobs :)

Jaswinder Singh Baidwan

Akhran da mureed
Staff member
I am working wid Vodafone right now,, and i am getting a permanent job with High Court.. But my salary would be less than one-third of my current salary...

One thing more,, by god's grace,, my family is quite sound in terms of money.....

What u say??

i should go and join GOVT job??

Jaswinder Singh Baidwan

Akhran da mureed
Staff member
One thing more,, by god's grace,, my family is quite sound in terms of money.....

den follow your passion :)

thanks veer, my passion is poetry, dnt knw how n wht to do, bt i knw onthng only, i love to write.

Baaki sab khedan us baabe diya
koi singer, koi likhari,
koi mehanti, koi juaari
koi khawe hath pakkian, te koi dhaabe diya.
JB changiya maadiya, sb khedan us baabe diyan.