Want To Know Who Were u In ur Last Life?

prithvi.k

on off on off......
Re: Want To Know Who Were u In ur Last L

mine---
Your past life diagnosis:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Korea around the year 750. Your profession was that of a entertainer, musician, poet or temple-dancer.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
You were a sane, practical person, a materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weaker and the poor.
The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and you should distribute these feelings to all people..///// yeah that iam doing distributing love,pyar,ishq,mohabbat etc.. :d
Do you remember now?
:huh

meh kudi woh bhi korean ..chinese jaye :wall

Sweet_Jatti

.*. KiNdEr .*.

[SIZE=+2]Your past life diagnosis:
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Yugoslavia around the year 650. Your profession was that of a warrior, hunter, fisherman or executor of sacrifices.

You were a sane, practical person, a materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weaker and the poor.

Your lesson is to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.

Do you remember now?
[/SIZE]

Sweet_Jatti

.*. KiNdEr .*.

the part abt the jealousy and anger is somewhat true..... lolz

prithvi.k

on off on off......

:o .... jealousy yup !

Your profession was that of a warrior, hunter, fisherman
oye machlewali lol

well all copy urs result in notepad and then frm there to the site,so i will look proper as of mine :nerd

Lily

B.R
Staff member

[SIZE=+2]Your past life diagnosis:[/SIZE] I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Thailand around the year 900. Your profession was that of a monk (nun), bee-keeper or lone gunman. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Inquisitive, inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
There is an invisible connection between the material and the spiritual world. Your lesson is to search, find and use this magical bridge.

Do you remember now?

yeah..mennu yaad agya :p

prithvi.k

on off on off......

bee keeper madhu makhi... actor,dramebazz so true :y lol

amanwadhwa

Prime VIP

Your past life diagnosis:
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North Japan around the year 1600. Your profession was that of a jeweler or watch-maker.
Your lesson is to learn discretion and moderation and then to teach others to do the same. Your life will be happier if you help those who lack reasoning.

prithvi.k

on off on off......

haa like this copy in notepad then here.. :) @ watch-maker,ghadi waleh

btw everyone was same, i mean urs gender<ling> yaar merah gender kyu badlahhhhhhhhh jhoothi site, kush bhi dasde hai... only in my case bake sab right :d

jatt funjabi

gaah pau mehkma

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North of Latin America around the year 1850. Your profession was that of a medic, surgeon or herbalist.
Your lesson is to study, to practice and to use the wisdom that lies within the psychological sciences and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in your present life.

snoopy_amli

___I. A. F.___

don't be jealous :lol2

[SIZE=+2]Your past life diagnosis:[/SIZE] I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA South-West around the year 1775. Your profession was that of a leader, major or captain.:so:so Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated:y:y:y. Sometimes your environment considered you strange. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your main task is to make the world more beautiful:gulp:gulp. ..bbuuraaahhh Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling! Do you remember now? yeah sure..i do :kiven:kiven

snoopy_amli

___I. A. F.___

Lily, Aman and Prithvi..sare CHINKE pichle janam vich :d

me and Cheema were amricans :p

prithvi.k

on off on off......

ahh talli u was male :cool: ,banda amli & whatz now :p
quiet person -- but now very opp to that
amli's main task is dangerous ,in sareh duneya talli kerdehneh apneh mangoh :talli or like this- ###### .. duneyah khatreh meh hai.... :sehaj i have to save it ,prithvi raj chauhan ready hai

Physical and spirtiual deserts are just waiting :pr :y

jatt funjabi

gaah pau mehkma

Lily, Aman and Prithvi..sare CHINKE pichle janam vich :d

me and Cheema were amricans :p

:lol2

amrika aaley njaareydaar bande aa :p China set nu ta nede ni laggn dinde asi :so ,
Snoopy jammi modern amrika ch c par brought up in Latin America :lol

jatt funjabi

gaah pau mehkma

main sabh to young aa oye ethey 1850 :so , snoopy v nede tede hi aa hmmm 1775,
baaki saarey bajurg kathey hoye taash khed de huney pippal hethaan beh k :d ,
main te snoopy geriyaan launde huney aa amrika ch :lol :biker

prithvi.k

on off on off......

tere nigah nichleh paaseh kyu jande hai.....lol,well yaar oh bhi thoda talli hogayah se..... so change kerdetah..leh hun ######

jatt funjabi

gaah pau mehkma

######

lai dharti nu tu swaah bachauna tu ta ghode hi badal de rehna , tad takk nu agleya ne thaah thuh ji kar k oh jaana oh jaana oh jaana.

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Phillippines around the year 900. Your profession was that of a writer, dramatist or organiser of rituals.

Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.

Your lesson is to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.

:cnf