vichaar daso !!

*Sippu*

*FrOzEn TeARs*
It's Hard To Care For a Person , When You Know That One More Step Forward , Will Make You Fall In Love , & One Step Back , Ruins Your Friendship !

wat should a person do??? :an

Reshma Jwaaan Ho gyee :d
Teer kmaan ho gyee :haha

.......... =))=))=))=))=)=))=)) hahahhaahha :-j

haahh a... aa gana kitho kad liya tu =))=)) .. :-j

kanjjar

Banned
hahaha lolz oye eh joke section nahi eh :(
Vichaar vi dass dinne aa.
Can you imagine how many love stories ended before they even began because of the same fear of losing the friendship?
But if you really care for someone you should always take the forward step in helping them. If you fall in love in the process, that's ok they might do the same. If not at least you did what a friend would do.

Unconditional love......ch believe karda meh.

Dil saaf rakho.....and be yourself.....

Kai vaar (me included) apan to impress the other person act like some1 he/she might like. par jad bandey nu asliat pata lagdi a oh khafa ho janda.

Naaley its a fine line between friendship and love. Try to sense if the attraction is mutual. If its one sided then keep it at friendship because meri ik friend a jis nu dusea c that i like er and even though she was my best friend. Usto baad ajj tak our relationship hasn't been the same.

So its your choice. Try to see for signs if its mutual and test the waters before telling him/her.

Btw on topic ,

It depends on u k tussi uhde nal relationship chaunde ho ya

Only friendship ,

If relationship fer te thuanu agge nu step chukkna hi pena ,

Mahaj

YodhaFakeeR
manu dukh ho reha...sippu kise te senti aa ...lol.....mera erda c mere vang evi charri ee aa haunsla jeha hunda c ...chalo kooi nahi .......

*Sippu*

*FrOzEn TeARs*
^^OYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :hit ehmi gal dooje bane nu leh ke jaho janta :pr

i jus read eh lines and socheya je sachi ehda hove ki karu banda
so i shared wid mah janta party ..jus 2 know wat will dey do:np

and mahjeya mein mehk nu das dena ju da naam :huh

Naughty_always

~ Internal Happiness ~
on topic :P...

je banda darda hi rahuga ....den oh kush b nai kr skda !!

so me ta ehi kahunga is topic te .....k bande nu forward hi jana chahida......cs fer banda regrret hi krda rahu !!!