Ur City - Likes nd Dislikes

Jus

Filhaal..
Wt do u like or dislike abt da city or village u liv in (or hv eva lived in)? This will help us to knw abt different cities all ova da world (possibly :P).

I start wid mah city.

Dislikes- Crawling Traffic, Sweltering Summers, Pitiable Nightlife Culture nd Unnecessary Restrictions in the Name of Security

Likes- :dunno

grewalsandy

Jatt Jalandhary
City: Gurgaon
Dis-Likes: Dhoorh, Mitti, Public Transport, Roads, Power, very crowded,etc.......
Likes: :-? :-? Work culture, Shopping malls, opportunities

I often say "Hell of a place to Live, Heaven of place to Work" about it

Jus

Filhaal..
City: Gurgaon
Dis-Likes: Dhoorh, Mitti, Public Transport, Roads, Power, very crowded,etc.......
Likes: :-? :-? Work culture, Shopping malls, opportunities

I often say "Hell of a place to Live, Heaven of place to Work" about it

Oppurtunities nd work culture agreed.

Bt still hw it can be a heaven of place to wrk when u hv to wrk like hell?

grewalsandy

Jatt Jalandhary
well I never felt workin like hell even if I work for long hours. I beleive j kam to bhajoge ta itho v bhajna paiju

:-?
jyada ni ho gaya??? yaar maje karo.. kam hai ta v te j nai hai fer ta mauja hi mauja

Jus

Filhaal..
Lolz! Yeah 'j kam to bhajoge ta itho v bhajna paiju' very well said in context of recessionary times. Work Hard Party Harder!

H4RVI SINGH

Prime VIP
delhi my place. whatever it is but some nicefall happens here. this is the city with the phenomenon of rise wht happen? . so its my place i like it but love the pendu life

prithvi.k

on off on off......
likes.. everything ,dont want to mention as everyone knowz well some new adding.....
mumbai is emerged az more expensive than New York City and China's Capital Beijing :wacko
The Bandra Worli Sea Link lenth of 5.6 km ...will be an 8-lane & min speed 50 k/m (lol we go for 100 :d ), cable-stayed bridge with pre-stressed concrete viaduct approaches, which will link Bandra and the western suburbs of Mumbai with Worli and till Nariman point yoooooo, and is the first phase of the proposed West Island Freeway system. The Rs. 1600 crore project of Maharashtra State Road Development Corporation (MSRDC) is being executed by Hindustan Construction Company.

######
their site..
Bandra Worli Sea Link - Connecting Island and Suburbs of Mumbai

and it will open end of this month as by them and news channel... oh hoja shuru i am deing to have a long drive there with tapori flens :p

dislikes... hmmm to much ppl comeing here..getting crowded,and little pollution :( .. and the last sh**t terrorist who always plan to hit this golden city as its the backbone of india... well do anything u moth***er man made followers :thappar .. urs end is sure in few yers :y

City : New Delhi
Area - South Delhi

Likes - Ghaint Hang-outs , Good Girls (Some) , Awesome Eating Joints , Getting together on festivals.

Dislikes - Traffic , Illiterate Mohalle Waale , Too much of East Indians and Negros, Rude Cabbies , Adamant Autowale , Parking Mafia, Garmi , Shrewd Girls (few),
Lack of Common Sense & Tameez.

snoopy_amli

___I. A. F.___
likes.. everything ,dont want to mention as everyone knowz well some new adding.....
mumbai is emerged az more expensive than New York City and China's Capital Beijing :wacko
The Bandra Worli Sea Link lenth of 5.6 km ...will be an 8-lane & min speed 50 k/m (lol we go for 100 :d ), cable-stayed bridge with pre-stressed concrete viaduct approaches, which will link Bandra and the western suburbs of Mumbai with Worli and till Nariman point yoooooo, and is the first phase of the proposed West Island Freeway system. The Rs. 1600 crore project of Maharashtra State Road Development Corporation (MSRDC) is being executed by Hindustan Construction Company.

######
their site..
Bandra Worli Sea Link - Connecting Island and Suburbs of Mumbai

and it will open end of this month as by them and news channel... oh hoja shuru i am deing to have a long drive there with tapori flens :p

dislikes... hmmm to much ppl comeing here..getting crowded,and little pollution :( .. and the last sh**t terrorist who always plan to hit this golden city as its the backbone of india... well do anything u moth***er man made followers :thappar .. urs end is sure in few yers :y

aayee nice info yar