UNP Khichdi

Status
Not open for further replies.

UNP

ID_NOT_IN_USE
Staff member
Responsibilities of UNP Team

• Ensure a healthy atmosphere is maintained on the forums
  • Don’t delete any thread, in extreme cases close a thread, but if avoidable try and get around the situation
  • From now on all share equal responsibility, the group Admins and Moderators are merged into a single group of ‘UNP team’
  • If you have differences with a fellow member of UNP team, don’t display it openly on the forums, resolve it through other means.
  • Don’t bring personal grudges on to the forums
  • Remember, the last thing we want is our own members fighting with each other
  • While taking part in discussions, ensure that members respect other persons views, and reply to the post and not direct it to the UNPian
You can’t possibly agree with everyone, nevertheless you must respect other person’s opinion. Exercise your power only when necessary; if avoidable get around the situation.

Last but not the least, it’s our UNP and we alone can maintain a friendly atmosphere on it!

Cheers \_/

UNP

ID_NOT_IN_USE
Staff member

• Don’t delete any thread, in extreme cases close a thread, but if avoidable try and get around the situation
  • From now on all share equal responsibility, the group Admins and Moderators are merged into a single group of ‘UNP team’
  • If you have differences with a fellow member of UNP team, don’t display it openly on the forums, resolve it through other means.
  • While taking part in discussions, ensure that members respect other persons views, and reply to the post and not direct it to the UNPian
You can’t possibly agree with everyone, nevertheless you must respect other person’s opinion. Exercise your power only when necessary; if avoidable get around the situation.

Last but not the least, it’s our UNP and we alone can maintain a friendly atmosphere on it!

Cheers \_/

Guest33

Elite
Re: Responsibilities of UNP Team

okie main vi hajri lava dian.....

lets be little kinder and blinder to faults of others and leave the "I know it all" attitude......and have patience to listen to others....thanks.

Guest33

Elite

lets be little kinder and blinder to faults of others and leave the "I know it all" attitude......and have patience to listen to others....thanks.

The Ominous

Come get Some......

From now on all share equal responsibility, the group Admins and Moderators are merged into a single group of ‘UNP team’

Thatz really important, as work load
right now is very high on some members.

The Ominous

Come get Some......

From now on all share equal responsibility, the group Admins and Moderators are merged into a single group of ‘UNP team’

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !

jatti_sydney said:

mere dil di gall keh ditti :thnx

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !

jatti_sydney said:

mere dil di gall keh ditti :thnx

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !

**The Ominous** said:

haaho main vi kaha gagan ajjkal shrink kyon hoyi jaanda:bolt .
sorry for off-topic, reha nahi gaya

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !

**The Ominous** said:

haaho main vi kaha gagan ajjkal shrink kyon hoyi jaanda:bolt .
sorry for off-topic, reha nahi gaya

Admin said:

Cheers \_/

ahhh, remember when i made thread 'mods pls explain'......

this is wot i wanted to see.... gud job Mr. Admin

Derr aaye parr durust aaye :y

if you cud add one more thing; before closing or deleting any thread pls notify active members of that particular thread.

:thnx

Admin said:

Cheers \_/

if you cud add one more thing; before closing or deleting any thread pls notify active members of that particular thread.

Guest33

Elite

main ik hor gal add karni hai.....don't feel ki koi tuhanu personally kuch keh riha if you are new member of this site......we ( old members) are so close knit. some of us know each other personally and others have known every one for long ki asin ik dooje de subhan nu bahut changi tara jande haan....so we treat the newbies the same way....and I feel ki uhna nu ih gal kai vaar buri lagdi hai te they take it personlly

....so please thoda patience rakho....we'll give you enough space to be part of us.......but thats not possible without your efforts.......so don't feel left out or out of place.......just chill and relax.....cheers!!!!!

Guest33

Elite

main ik hor gal add karni hai.....don't feel ki koi tuhanu personally kuch keh riha if you are new member of this site......we ( old members) are so close knit. some of us know each other personally and others have known every one for long ki asin ik dooje de subhan nu bahut changi tara jande haan....so we treat the newbies the same way....and I feel ki uhna nu ih gal kai vaar buri lagdi hai te they take it personlly

....so please thoda patience rakho....we'll give you enough space to be part of us.......but thats not possible without your efforts.......so don't feel left out or out of place.......just chill and relax.....cheers!!!!!

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !

jatti_sydney said:

....so please thoda patience rakho....we'll give you enough space to be part of us.......but that possible without your efforts.......cheers!!!!!

hanji bahut hi closely knitted haan, aitho takk ki asi sirf internet takk hi seemat nahi haan, real life ch vi ik dooje nu milde aa.......te kuj members ta aithe rishtedaar vi hann, jiven ruble ji mere bhuaa ji hann:bolt

And as she said, everyone is welcome, and there is surely room for everyone :yes :yes

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !

jatti_sydney said:

....so please thoda patience rakho....we'll give you enough space to be part of us.......but that possible without your efforts.......cheers!!!!!

hanji bahut hi closely knitted haan, aitho takk ki asi sirf internet takk hi seemat nahi haan, real life ch vi ik dooje nu milde aa.......te kuj members ta aithe rishtedaar vi hann, jiven ruble ji mere bhuaa ji hann:bolt

And as she said, everyone is welcome, and there is surely room for everyone :yes :yes

Guest33

Elite

Janpreet Singh said:

main fer koi controversy ni shuru karna chaundi par hanji ih der aaye darust aaye di gal ni....ih actually site expand ho rahi hai and i said in my previous post ki nave members nu sab da temprament jande thoda waqt lagda....sanu kade ihna guidlines di lod hi ni si pai.......but keepin in mind ki the site is becoming more popolar and we'll be having all sorta members ih jaroori ja ho gaya si koi vi issues nu avoid karan lai....
:yes

Guest33

Elite

Janpreet Singh said:

main fer koi controversy ni shuru karna chaundi par hanji ih der aaye darust aaye di gal ni....ih actually site expand ho rahi hai and i said in my previous post ki nave members nu sab da temprament jande thoda waqt lagda....sanu kade ihna guidlines di lod hi ni si pai.......but keepin in mind ki the site is becoming more popolar and we'll be having all sorta members ih jaroori ja ho gaya si koi vi issues nu avoid karan lai....
:yes

Status
Not open for further replies.