This Is MY Chandigarh Life [Must Read]

SehaJ

Troublemaker
1.) University elections become more important than MLA, MC elections (SOPU, PUSU bruuahh)
2.) Explaining Gehri to outsiders becomes a tough task
3.) 'Uphill' can only be understood by you

4.) You always have a 'pind' to goto every month
5.) Kaimbwala requires no further defining

6.) You always have a separate budget (after buying a car) for bigger tyres, alloy wheels, stereo, woofer
7.) Shopping in guys' vocabulary refers to buying daru from Jugnu Ahata and soda, glasses from any confectionery
8.) Names like Neelam, Nirman, Kiran, Jagat, Batra, Piccadily aren't just names but entertainment centres

9.) Car-o-bar refers to drinking with glasses on the dickey of the car in sector 8 market late at night

10.) Paranthe wale are the chefs who come out late at night at sector 16 to make paranthe and chai for late night partygoers
11.) Abbreviations like GCG, MCM mean a lot without knowing their full forms
12.) Guys speak in loud Punjabi when a group of girls passes by and girls start speaking in English everytime a group of guys passes by

13.) The city seems too slow and dead and everyone heads to Delhi
14.) The traffic cops start the challan drive in the last week of March to end the year in good numbers
15.) Everyone has a 'massi' in Canada, and a 'bhua' in UK
16.) Once upon a point Valentine's Day meant tractors on Gehri route and speeds of only 5 km/h

17.) A new year's bash is incompete without a fight
18.) Any party is incomplete without a fight
19.) Everyone has some political connection
20.) Stu C is more popular with non students

21.) You are proud of being from a particular school and a passive member of its alumni group (YPS, Vivek, Sna, GNPS, Carmel, SJOBA etc.)
22.) Going to the dog show means checking out the girls more than the dogs
23.) Owning a Bullet while still in school is an achievement

24.) Spending upto Rs 2 lacs on number 1 for a car's number plate does not raise any eyebrows
25.) Kinetic Hondascooter is referred to as Kiney and Bullet bike as Bullt

26.) You are proud of being a Punjabi

27.) 'Mallo Malli Khadak Piyan' sticker is found on many cars
28.) Guys are called by their surnames, (Brar, Sidhu bai, Dhillon) and followed by "Kiven aa, Kidaan!!"
29.) 22g, 62 is only understood by you
30.) You are shocked to find out when someone doesn't drink and is a vegetarian
31.) Many ppl are 'vella' when asked what they do

32.) Everyone's been to the Rock Garden and hate to show it yet again to family friends/relatives from other cities
33.) One hand, while driving, is on the 'muchh' and the other on the steering wheel
34.) Everybody knows everybody
35.) Every new party place has the same old faces
36.) A new car, bike etc. first comes to the Gehri route n later to the gurudwara or mandir

37.) Coke and Pepsi come in small 'Sheeshee'
38.) Your every sentence has a " Ma Di" or "Bhen Di"
39.) Anyone and Everyone has had food at "Pal Da Dhaba" and "Giani Da Dhaba (Dharampur
)"
40.) Desi Ahatas are officially called "TAVERNS"
41.) Everyone has heard the song "Chandigarh kare aashiqui" by B21
42.) Bikers are challaned even if the pillion rider is not wearing a helmet and girls are allowed to ride without one.

43.) While in school everyone waits for tuition time to finally talk to the special person (not in a uniform)
44.) Panchkula and Mohali-ites don't mind being called as Chandigarhians
45.) Very few ppl know about the Mosque in sector 20 and the Church in sector 18
46.) Most ppl have been challaned more than once (for speeding mostly)

47.) ... And most ppl have gone to the district courts in sector 17 to get their challans cleared (as it is cheaper than paying the fine at sector 29 police lines)
48.) A good lookin car turns more heads than a pretty girl
49.) English speaking girls are usually referred to as "yankan" or "jhankan"
50.) The "Gehri-on-foot" (à la sector 35 CCD lane, sector 17) becomes more popular.

I m proud Chandigarian, are u ?

Thanks.:p

kudi_patole_wargi

Ki Zor Gareeba Da
Re: This Is MY Chandigarh Life [Must Rea

wah wah..nazara aa gya padh ke..purane din yaad karva dite tu sehu:dr....is war gehri on foot jada honi aa :gig..main suneya us line ch mac donalds v khul gya..ohna de aloo tikki burger bahut kaim hunde ne :gig

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --

43.) While in school everyone waits for tuition time to finally talk to the special person (not in a uniform)

:d we used to da dat while in +2...
infact i was attending non medical tuition and i often wud take gagan( a commerce student) along with me in physics classes so that oh kudi naal gal kare on my behalf :d
tutor nu keh dayi da c k ine ajj to class lani aaa te paise next week dayega :d

main ta chotu jaa sau munda c naa mainu sang aundi c :p .. gaggi sada shuru to doggie rofl rofl

ik munda oh kudi nu tang karda c.. and yaar amliyaa nu leke ude ghare hi pujgeya kutan nu.. by chance mileya ni.. oh meto 3 guna wada hona ..agle din aake market ch meto njej mafiyaa mange.. te mainu sharam aayi jawe ke eh uncle jaa ki kari janda.. mainu naal deya ne sakhaya c ke tu akhaan kadi jayin bas rofl rofl

the funniest part...... kudi nu chit na cheta ke ude piche yaar ladaiyaan ladan nu firda.. oh apni idar udar hor mundeya naal kundi fasake bethi c :p

Johal

ChArDi KaLaN

Mauj Nai labhni Chandigarh nal diii

purane din yadd aa gee :gig

pps309

Prime VIP

Main ta yaar college time ch chandigarh aaunda hunda si specially PEC Fest te, kadi kadi weekends te.
Chd daru sasti si, beer te pani de bhaa nu mil jaandi si ohdo. Kisse da b'day hona ta fer chalo chandigarh.

Ik baari full piti ch bike te sige. Police ne hath ditta, yarran ne bhaji li. Mamya ne v 2 signal massa tappan ditte si farr laye. Kehnde "Kaha jayega, Yo Chandigarh hai yahan se bhag nahi sakta...:lol". Agge na pucho ji ki ki hoya, mere frnd kolo khadi piti police aale nu bahen di gal nikal gi.......:chew:chew

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --

sach naale gaggi to yaad aya.. ik waaar gaggi da cycle ralke apan sareya ne drakht te tangtaa.. gaggi pitti jaawe main late hogeya ghre jana... use drakth thale khada hokee gaaha paayi jaawe mera cycle de do mera cycle dedo.. ... kanta k kalap ke jad ine ute dekheya taa bcharaa lamkaaya peya rofl rofl rofl

SehaJ

Troublemaker

Crazy :

And the saddest part is that.. those days would nevr come back :sad

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --

le dose days nu kede golden moments c oho.. haje taa bathere kaent kaent kaare karne te dekhne age.. geri route v ure hi ae te sate kehde budapa aageya :d

SehaJ

Troublemaker

Hahaa.. the only one thing which i realize now having been in job is.. that enjoy the present moment.

I know.. we all gagan, u, me, dhanna, rinku and all can go on geri.. but the only thing is time.

I m so much messed up these days cant tell u.