Some Husband & Wife jokes\Facts\Reason

prithvi.k

on off on off......
When a man opens the door of his car for his wife...
you can be sure of one thing - either the car is new or the wife is.

A man and his wife were walking on a busy street.
A man and his wife were walking on a busy street. Coming to a corner a beggar shouted out to the lady:
"Oh sundari!!! andhha huu. sawa panch rupya de de" (Oh beautiful!! I am blind give me five and a quarter rupees)
At once her husband told her: "de de, de de, tujhhe sundari bola hai to har haal me ye andhha hi hai!!" (Give him what he asks, If he thinks you are beautiful then there is no doubt that he is blind!!)

** She: Don't you think a little common sense would prevent many divorces?
He: Why, I'm sure that it would keep people from getting married in the first place!

** Have you heard of the man who never worried about his marriage, until he moved from Delhi to Bombay and discovered that he still had the same milkman?

** An optimist is a man who looks forward to marriage. A pesimist is a married optimist.
** A husband is one who lays down the law for his wife and then accepts all her amendments.

** In married life, office plays a very imporant role. It's the place where you relax from your strenuos home life!

** Two ladies were discussing what they should wear to the club dance.
"We're supposed to wear something to match our husband's hair. So I'm going to wear black," said Mrs. Johnson.
"Goodness", gasped her companion. "I don't think I'll go. My husband is bald." :wacko

** Husband says; "When I'm gone you'll never find another man like me".
Wife replied; "What makes you think I'd want another man like you!"

** First Soldier: "What made U go into the army?"
Second Soldier: "I had no wife and I loved war. What about you?"
First Soldier: "Well, I had a wife and loved peace." :w

** They say that when a man holds a woman's hand before marriage, it is love; after marriage it is self-defense :y
lolzzz

** It is difficult to understand GOD. He makes such beautiful things as women..and then he turns them into Wives !?!!!?!

** It takes thousand workers to build a castle , Million soldiers to protect a country
BUT Just ONE woman to make a Happy HOME! Let's Thank ...... the KAAMWALI

** A person who surrenders when he's WRONG, is HONEST.
A person who SURRENDERS when not SURE, is WISE.
A person who surrenders even if he's RIGHT, is a HUSBAND.!

** What is the difference between a woman and a magnet? Magnets have a positive side! :nerd

** Its funny when people discuss over "love marriage" and "arranged marriage"
It is like asking a person if he would like to "hang himself" or "shoot himself".
:rolleyes:

** Why do men chase women they have no intention of marrying?
For the same reason dogs chase cars they have no intention of driving. :y

** Wife : Honey ...... What are You Looking for ?
Husband : Nothing.
Wife : Nothing...?? U've been reading our marriage certificate 4 an hour ...??
Husband : I was just looking 4 the expiry date. :lol

** Confirmed Bachelors know more about women than married men; that's why they are bachelors. :cool:

-------------------------

Top reasons why woman was created
-May be this written by a women :nerd

1. God knew man would never go out and buy himself new clothes when his wore out.

2. God knew man would never be able to make a doctor, dentist or haircut, appointment for himself.

3. As the housekeeper, man would never remember where he left his tools.

4. Apparently, man needed someone to blame his troubles on somebody.

5. God worried that Adam would be lost in the Garden of Eden because he would not ask for directions.

6. And finally, the Number 1 reason why God created woman......

7. When God finished the creation of man, he scratched his head, and said, "I can do better than that".