Some Great Definations of Love

SehaJ

Troublemaker
Love

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. - Martin Luther King

If you want something very, very badly, let it go free. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesnt, it was never yours to begin with. - Anonymous

The supreme happiness in life is the conviction that we are loved. - Victor Hugo

Tell me who admires you and loves you, and I will tell you who you are.
- Charles Augustin Sainte-Beauve

You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection. - Buddha

'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all. - Alfred, Lord Tennyson

Neither a lofty degree of intelligence nor imagination nor both together go to the making of genius. Love, love, love, that is the soul of genius. - Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Who, being loved, is poor? - Oscar Wilde

The most terrible poverty is loneliness and the feeling of being unloved. - Mother Teresa

Love is the strongest force the world possesses, and yet it is the humblest imaginable. - Mahatma Gandhi

Love and a cough cannot be hid. - George Herbert

Love is like an hourglass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties. - Jules Renard

There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved - George Sand

Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind;
And therefore is wing'd cupid painted blind. - William Shakespeare

The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread. - Mother Theresa

One word frees us all of the weight and pain of life; that word is love. - Sophocles

A loving heart is the truest wisdom. - Charles di*kens

Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired. - Robert Frost

Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get older, their conversational skills will be as important as any other.

Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisibleit cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any material possession could. - Barbara De Angelis

The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a womans heart. - Proverb from Holland

Immature love says "I love you because I need you." Mature love says "I need you because I love you." - Erich Fromm

The ultimate lesson all of us have to learn is unconditional love, which includes not only others but ourselves as well. - Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

Love doesn't sit there, like a stone; it has to be made, like bread, remade all the time, made new. - Ursula K. Le Guin

Absence diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and blows up the bonfire. - Franois de La Rouchefoucauld

It is wrong to think that love comes from long companionship and persevering courtship. Love is the offspring of spiritual affinity and unless that affinity is created in a moment, it will not be created for years or even generations. - Khalil Gibran

Regards,
SehaJ.

Love is an ideal thing, marriage a real thing; a confusion of the real with the ideal never goes unpunished. - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

lovable_mani

got my love
Love

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. - Martin Luther King

If you want something very, very badly, let it go free. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesnt, it was never yours to begin with. - Anonymous

The supreme happiness in life is the conviction that we are loved. - Victor Hugo

Tell me who admires you and loves you, and I will tell you who you are.
- Charles Augustin Sainte-Beauve

You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection. - Buddha

'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all. - Alfred, Lord Tennyson

Neither a lofty degree of intelligence nor imagination nor both together go to the making of genius. Love, love, love, that is the soul of genius. - Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Who, being loved, is poor? - Oscar Wilde

The most terrible poverty is loneliness and the feeling of being unloved. - Mother Teresa

Love is the strongest force the world possesses, and yet it is the humblest imaginable. - Mahatma Gandhi

Love and a cough cannot be hid. - George Herbert

Love is like an hourglass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties. - Jules Renard

There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved - George Sand

Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind;
And therefore is wing'd cupid painted blind. - William Shakespeare

The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread. - Mother Theresa

One word frees us all of the weight and pain of life; that word is love. - Sophocles

A loving heart is the truest wisdom. - Charles di*kens

Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired. - Robert Frost

Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get older, their conversational skills will be as important as any other.

Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisibleit cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any material possession could. - Barbara De Angelis

The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a womans heart. - Proverb from Holland

Immature love says "I love you because I need you." Mature love says "I need you because I love you." - Erich Fromm

The ultimate lesson all of us have to learn is unconditional love, which includes not only others but ourselves as well. - Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

Love doesn't sit there, like a stone; it has to be made, like bread, remade all the time, made new. - Ursula K. Le Guin

Absence diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and blows up the bonfire. - Franois de La Rouchefoucauld

It is wrong to think that love comes from long companionship and persevering courtship. Love is the offspring of spiritual affinity and unless that affinity is created in a moment, it will not be created for years or even generations. - Khalil Gibran

Regards,
SehaJ.

Love is an ideal thing, marriage a real thing; a confusion of the real with the ideal never goes unpunished. - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
:wah:wah:wah:wah:wah:wah:wah:wah:wah:wah
u really deserve this for ur efforts yaara

lovable_mani

got my love
if u wants to die their r many ways..
1. start smoking ,
u will die in 10 years
early
2. start drinking,
u will die in 20 years early

3. LOVE someone truely n see,
u will die daily