Richa Aneja help plzzz....?

hi guys!iam sure u have heard the name Richa Aneja from amritsar punjab . she was one of indian idols contestant.
my name is sul khan from England, iam a big fan of Richa, i mean i really like her. if i get in touch wid her i will invite her to England, n i will make her dream come ture. no matter how much it costs me. but hey guys i cant get in touched with her i mean i did my best to find any contact so i can get in touch wid her but i couldnt i mean i dnt knw wat to do. i really care about her. so wat iam asking now if any of u guys have any idea how am i going to get in touch wid her or somthing plzzzz? iam waiting for ur replys... plz help me i really need help.

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
well people from amritsar help karo v munde di..

bt bro its nt dat easy to get her contact no.. dont expect dat u will get in touch wid her by just sittin in england.. if u really care for her and are a die hard fan of hers den u must have to come over here and search for her urself.. remember god help dose dose who help demselves.. hope u get my point :talli

~dejavu~

b@ck in bu$ine$$
well if you can spend somuch money to get her there i think you can spend enough to get yourself in india and follow indian idol show and get to one of the presenters tellin him you came all the way from uk to meet her, to increse the hype they will definatly have a meetup on telly...thats ur fairest chance...

i would suggest noone to give him any information about this girl even if they have it as this guy claims to be a lot, maybe he is, maybe not...i gave him an idea and if someone wants something bad enough they get it no matter what...

hey guys look, iam gonna go to india, but its my first time there so i was thinking how am i gonna find her. u knw i really love her i really do i swear

arpita

Prime VIP
jehrra do saal ton dikheya nahin zaruri nahi k richa nu labb leya...ae v ho sakda do din da bhuut sir ton uttar gaya hove :an