Religion?

DesiBoySingh

DesiBoySingh
we were talking about religion in my class today and the teacher asked us about god and religion. one question was why we believe n i answered "because gods always gonna be looking out for me even when im alone and protect me from evil and stuff". then i started thinking, ive gone to harmandir sahib everytime i go to india and last year i finally went to hazoor sahib and prayed for peace and prosperity. but when i got back i had to get surgery on my knee from a football injury which isnt even common and everythings been downhill since then. what do you guys think about religion?

Mahaj

YodhaFakeeR
you knoe wut...i dont knoe if god exists or not(u can read my signature footer) .....but thr was a man ...when he was 9 , he sent his father to die ...to die for a cause ...to die for the cause of others ..when he was 20 he established a kingdom...a kingdom where every one was a king as well as servant ....due to his philosphy two of his kids were buried alive aged 7 and 9 .....he sent his other two kids into the battlefield to die in front of him, so that he can keep himself upto the god's will.......he lost his home ...kingdom....lost his mother father everyone....after loosing everything ...heading nowhere he was walking all alone through the jungle of machiwarra, bare footed .......
if the same thing happens to u or me we prolly start cursing the god but rather thats wut he wrote while taking the rest at machiwarra
ਮਿਤ੍ਰ ਪਿਆਰੇ ਨੂੰ ਹਾਲ ਮੁਰੀਦਾ ਦਾ ਕਹਿਣਾ ॥
ਤੁਧੁ ਬਿਨੁ ਰੋਗੁ ਰਜਾਈਆ ਦਾ ਓਢਣ ਨਾਗ ਨਿਵਾਸਾ ਦੇ ਹਹਿਣਾ ॥
ਸੂਲ ਸੁਰਾਹੀ ਖੰਜਰ ਪਿਆਲਾ ਬਿੰਗ ਕਸਾਈਆਂ ਦਾ ਸਹਿਣਾ ॥
ਯਾਰੜੇ ਦਾ ਸਾਨੂੰ ਸੱਥਰੁ ਚੰਗਾ ਭਠ ਖੇੜਿਆ ਦਾ ਰਹਿਣਾ ॥

Please tell the dear friend - the Lord - the plight of his disciples.
Without You, rich blankets are a disease and the comfort of the house is like living with snakes.
Our water pitchers are like stakes of torture and our cups have edges like daggers. Your neglect is like the suffering of animals at the hands of butchers.
Our Beloved Lord's straw bed is more pleasing to us than living in costly furnace-like mansions.
now wut do u think about religion?
sad to hear abt ur knee injury .......get well soon

Religion tells us to do stuff with clean heart and give everything your best shot and make best of the situation you are in.

The worst we can do is pray and sit idle that wont help.

I dont know if there is a God or not but i do know that we should always strive to be our best given whatever situation we are in.

Take some time out and wait for it to heal. Dont force things and i think you will be fine.

Sweet_Jatti

.*. KiNdEr .*.
this life is very temporary, and worldly happiness will only last so long. it can't always keep you happy.

God is the only person who can give you eternal happiness, you should meditate on his name. Sirf harmandir sahib ja ke and ik vari pray kar ke, kuch nahi ho sakda. Everyday you should do paath and only that paath will help you.

The world will not keep you happy because one day or another we will have to leave it, only God will be there for you after you leave.

I will pray for you, that tuade saare dukh door jo jan!!! I hope you feel better soon, and everything will be okay. Don't worry, just do not lose faith in God no matter what.

Manno Ya na manno, God does exist. Kayi baar sanu raab di mergi da ek dam ni patta lagda, per baad vich patta lagda ke jo kush v hoiya si sadi hi bhalai lai hoiya si. Sannu raab te bharoosa rakhna chahida a.
Religion, religion koi v hove, sare sanu apni life nu changi taran jeen di sikhiya dinde a, bas sabh da tarika alag alag a. Paap-punn da chakker sirf sanu sahi raste te rakhan lai hi a.