Relationships:

$IMPLE

First of all, a man does not call it a relationship -- he refers to it as "that time when me and Suzie were doing it on a semi-regular basis." When a relationship ends, a woman will cry and pour her heart out to her girlfriends, and she will write a poem titled "All Men Are Idiots." Then she will get on with her life. A man has a little more trouble letting go. Six months after the break-up, at 3:00 a.m. on a Saturday night, he will call and say, "I just wanted to let you know you ruined my life, and I'll never forgive you, and I hate you, and you're a total floozy. But I want you to know that there's always a chance for us." This is known as the "I Hate You / I Love You" drunken phone call, and 99% of all men have made it at least once. There are community colleges that offer courses to help men get over this need; alas, these classes rarely prove effective.

MeHRaM

sadial
:haha....:y yep ih sahi hai bilkulk....well i dont know much...par men also do go thru pain...i know kujh janta sirf esse chakran ch peendi hai...baaki taan mainu kujh patta ni par ikk gall pakki hai...ke khadi peeti ch hamesha kudian de number yaad aunde ne...te fone mallo maali lagg janda....te :talli hoke kisse ne swaah chajj di gall karni :sleepy..kamal hi ghotna hunda

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
totally agree..........i think ohna si tasaalli nahi hundi jadd takk kudi te sab blame na kar den .........lol