Ppl help Me PLZ (Pink Pumz ur most welcome)

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala
Following is a question for my online course:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Since it's the holiday season, what would be the ultimate gift you can give to your small business owner? (small business owner over here is the one on whom i did a project, he owns a restaurant)

My Prof is looking for:
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica]What is the emotional impact of such a gift - start with an end emotion you'd want the owner to feel and create from there.

gimme some suggestions pls......
[/FONT]

pink puma

Elite
Well you have to remember that in business when exchanging gifts, the item should be kept simplistic, because sometimes it becomes an offense to go over a certain limit. Like for example, here some companies have a rule not to give any gifts over $50 or $100 or whatever, for the purpose of upholding business ethics.

If i was in your place i would want to evoke an emotion in my small business owner that would make him feel determined and hopeful for the future, because thats what business is all about, succeeding and having the will to succeed.

So i would buy something like the following: (see attached)

The first is a poster with a rose and the quotation beneath is: "Quality: Quality is in the Detail" - this is especially encouraging for business owners

Second is also a poster with the following quote: ""The secret to success is to treat all customers as if your world revolves around them".

Both of these posters evoke a certain emotion - that being courage and strength in the business owner to accomplish his/her dreams and goals while maintaining quality and standard for his customers.

You could get it framed nicely and it would be a beautiful gift that the owner could hang in his office.

........ Just an idea though :nerd

hope this helps :wave

Attachments

• Quality.jpg
    Quality.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 159
  • Customer Service.jpg
    Customer Service.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 140

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala
business owner de office vich lagaan vaste vadia ne....these posters, will get back later, i havent read everythng properly yet, vajaan pe rahiyaan