Pink Puma's Puma Collection

pink puma

Elite
Hello darlings, :kik :D

what kind of a pink puma would i be if i didnt have an addiction to pumaness? well let me share my puma collection with you all......

ah mera pink puma top ya

naale aa matching pants ya

ah mere saab toon favorite pair ya puma shoes deh, vaise mine are white and pink but i couldnt find the exact pic of it on the net

ah vi mein bohat pasand kardi, with the diamonds :y

ah mera puma bag ya

ah doosra bag ya pink che :D

and finally, ah mera puma handbag ya :D

umeed hai pasand aya hoveh ga mera puma collection, if any of you are puma lover's like me, please share pics of your puma merchandise here :D:D:D :gsl

:bolt

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
Awww, how cute.....love ur collection, the pink active suit and the shoes and the bags.........beautiful

i am a big puma lover too (its a diff thing my id isnt pink_puma....hehehe)........

There's a lot of thigs that we both have in common.......like the bags, and the speedcat shoes, i love em too............

well since i am not home, there's lot of puma stuff i left at home........like 2 pairs of shoes and t-shrits, and my puma active-wear............but since i love puma, i had to carry some of my puma things in the minimum of luggage i wanted to carry................

so here's goes the pictures of the stuff i have at the moment, rest i m gonna have to go online and find pictures of wat i left home ...............

i only brought one pair of running pumas with me and here they are:

My fav puma gym/travel bag......it looks so sophisticated..........just wow.....

A few of my fav puma Ts .......

But Pums defenitely ur collections rocks ...............cute stuff

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
here's another pair of pumas i have, in this exact same color........coz yellow is my fav color ...........:kik

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
i have something like the green n blue shirts .. but mine r widthout sleeves and PINK and GREY :chew :chew :chew

cute i think i have seen ur pink one in one of ur pictures, its beautiful.........me likey it
but yeah i dont do sleeveless.......meri ta sleeves hundiya hi ne chahe chotiya jehiya hon........my bapu ju know......plus pata nahi ik india di uniform ch main hamesha full-sleeves paundi si, winters ch vi te summer ch vi, summer ch mainu lagda si je main sleevless lau ta paseena aiwe stick hou jado desk te baithde si........:roll....o aisi aadat payi ki sleeveless di aadat hi nahi payi, but i love it when other people and my friends wear sleeveless......and u looked such a cuto in ur pink one.......:hug

Some1

Focusing on ________
cute i think i have seen ur pink one in one of ur pictures, its beautiful.........me likey it
but yeah i dont do sleeveless.......meri ta sleeves hundiya hi ne chahe chotiya jehiya hon........my bapu ju know......plus pata nahi ik india di uniform ch main hamesha full-sleeves paundi si, winters ch vi te summer ch vi, summer ch mainu lagda si je main sleevless lau ta paseena aiwe stick hou jado desk te baithde si........:roll....o aisi aadat payi ki sleeveless di aadat hi nahi payi, but i love it when other people and my friends wear sleeveless......and u looked such a cuto in ur pink one.......:hug

my dad doesnt like it sometimes .. but these r da best sporty things ... te im luvvv wearinggg comfy sleevless shirts and shorts .... india'ch taan garmi wi bau si fer ehojiyaan hi littiyaan si saariyaan .. sleeves ni tolerate hundiyaan si othe jdon 4-5 ghanteyaan de power cuts hunde si te converter naal sirf fan chalda si 40 degree'ch :sleepy

pink puma

Elite
Awww, how cute.....love ur collection, the pink active suit and the shoes and the bags.........beautiful

i am a big puma lover too (its a diff thing my id isnt pink_puma....hehehe)........

There's a lot of thigs that we both have in common.......like the bags, and the speedcat shoes, i love em too............

well since i am not home, there's lot of puma stuff i left at home........like 2 pairs of shoes and t-shrits, and my puma active-wear............but since i love puma, i had to carry some of my puma things in the minimum of luggage i wanted to carry................

so here's goes the pictures of the stuff i have at the moment, rest i m gonna have to go online and find pictures of wat i left home ...............

A few of my fav puma Ts .......

But Pums defenitely ur collections rocks ...............cute stuff

aww hunny tanks, i lub your collection too especially the t-shirts, they look VERY nice, my favourite colour in the whole world is ferozi (cant describe it english) hehe and im dying to find a ferozi puma t-shirt lol hun taan winter ya so maybe for the summer :D

and i LOVE your bag and shoes vewy vewy hot. i also love those adidas track tops you know the ones with country names on the back. gotta get myself one of those for christmas, i wish they had one for canada but i guess i'll have to settle with England :chew

SehaJ

Troublemaker
aww hunny tanks, i lub your collection too especially the t-shirts, they look VERY nice, my favourite colour in the whole world is ferozi (cant describe it english) hehe and im dying to find a ferozi puma t-shirt lol hun taan winter ya so maybe for the summer :D

and i LOVE your bag and shoes vewy vewy hot. i also love those adidas track tops you know the ones with country names on the back. gotta get myself one of those for christmas, i wish they had one for canada but i guess i'll have to settle with England :chew
Me bhej du koi na!!:roll