Pink Puma's Counseling Services

pink puma

Elite
Hello mere bache, and welcome to Pink Puma's Counseling Services... :nerd

I offer a wide variety of services, such as psychotherapy, social counseling, positive healing, and much much more. :chew

In addition, jeh thusi dhane or guri amliyan waang druggan and sharaaban vich fasyo aa, menu drug treatment deh vi kaafi alaaj ya :nail

Or if you are experiencing relationship difficulties with your significant other :gsl , or any other sort of problem in your life, career, or education, kindly present your problem in this thread, and i shall offer a detailed reply to your problem. :ch

Rates can be negotiated at a later date. :mean I also accept visa, mastercard, debit, and cash via mail. :an

This counseling service is open 24 a day, 7 days a week. However, due to time differences, Pink Puma will not be able to offer a reply between 11pm-9am eastern time. :sleeping

Thank you Kindly,

Pinkie Pums :kiss

pink puma

Elite

dhane, puth mere kohl ah alaaj ya, vi jeh thusi ek din che 50 beeryan peendeh, taan fer kaal nu 49 kaar do. and thusreh din 48. holi holi down kaari jo.

or if guri tohade 30 nashe teh teeke ek din che launda, oh nu kehna, bhai aaj sirf 29 lah devo.

if this doesnt help, we always have convulsive shock therapy :mean :mean :mean :mean :mean :mean :mean .... oh da high success rate :an

aMiToJ

·``·»Mohd. Sadiq fan«·``·
main te do din hi :talli huna

ik - jis din barish pe jaave

do - jis din barish na pave

>haha

SherDil™

naNOX9™ Hardcore
Pink mainu ajj kal Pyaar da nasha bahut chadiya hoya aa.osde waste ki karna pau ke pyaar vi rahe te nasha vi chutt jaye.

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
pums u seem like a doc-cum-psyche-cum-drug analyst..........lolzzzz
after reading what u wrote mainu INdian TV te ajmeri baba and peer syed saab da commerical yaad aa gaya :bolt

Niki_Grewal

!*~PrInCe$$~*!
i need to do my take home exam which is due tomorrow...and i hvn't even started it....bathi songs suni jaandi aan,,,te ithe posts perhi jaandi aan....jaldi ilaaj kerdo :bolt

pink puma

Elite
i need to do my take home exam which is due tomorrow...and i hvn't even started it....bathi songs suni jaandi aan,,,te ithe posts perhi jaandi aan....jaldi ilaaj kerdo :bolt

1. turn unp off

2. turn msn messenger off

3. turn yahoo messenger off

4. close all internet explorer windows off

5. unhook your modem from your computer

5. turn off all songs and unhook your speakers from your cpu

6. look at your take-home exam and break it down into manageable chunks.

7. set a deadline for every chunk. ie. set a deadline to finish the first part in 3 hours. and live up to that deadline.

8. picture the bigger goal you are working towards (ie to become a doc or lawyer or whatever) and then work on your exam. think of it this way, if you dont put your best effort into it, you wont be able to get very far. (that always helps me)

9. and most importantly, turn your cell phone off and tell everyone not to bug you.

Hope this helps

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
1. turn unp off

2. turn msn messenger off

3. turn yahoo messenger off

4. close all internet explorer windows off

5. unhook your modem from your computer

5. turn off all songs and unhook your speakers from your cpu

6. look at your take-home exam and break it down into manageable chunks.

7. set a deadline for every chunk. ie. set a deadline to finish the first part in 3 hours. and live up to that deadline.

8. picture the bigger goal you are working towards (ie to become a doc or lawyer or whatever) and then work on your exam. think of it this way, if you dont put your best effort into it, you wont be able to get very far. (that always helps me)

9. and most importantly, turn your cell phone off and tell everyone not to bug you.

Hope this helps

:roll

pums u are wonderful, but those are some of the hardest tasks to accomplish, even harder than that take home exam.....

can u counsel on how to accomplish on these........:roll

SherDil™

naNOX9™ Hardcore
Unfortunately Pink Puma does not understand everything in punjabi. Please translate into Engreji :an
Pink Puma sariya di galla samaj laindi bass ik nanne munne bache di hi gall ohnu samaj ni aandi.kyonki oh jawaab dena ni chandi.chalo koi na asi bimaar hi theekk aa

Some1

Focusing on ________
Hello mere bache, and welcome to Pink Puma's Counseling Services... :nerd

I offer a wide variety of services, such as psychotherapy, social counseling, positive healing, and much much more. :chew

In addition, jeh thusi dhane or guri amliyan waang druggan and sharaaban vich fasyo aa, menu drug treatment deh vi kaafi alaaj ya :nail

Or if you are experiencing relationship difficulties with your significant other :gsl , or any other sort of problem in your life, career, or education, kindly present your problem in this thread, and i shall offer a detailed reply to your problem. :ch

Rates can be negotiated at a later date. :mean I also accept visa, mastercard, debit, and cash via mail. :an

This counseling service is open 24 a day, 7 days a week. However, due to time differences, Pink Puma will not be able to offer a reply between 11pm-9am eastern time. :sleeping

Thank you Kindly,

Pinkie Pums :kiss

toon taan mere ton counselling laindi aen :nail

toon ki lokaan noon counsel karengi :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll

pink puma

Elite
meri life solve hoju

mere grades fail ton A hoju

main doc. bannjoon

dassdo koi kimen >haha >haha >haha >haha >haha >haha >haha >haha >haha >haha >haha

:bhajo

oh da taan bohat simple solution.... its called..... FOCUS, FOCUS FOCUS! and dont take your eyes off the larger goal! :hug

:sleepy :sleepy :sleepy

NEXT in line..............