Per capita went up 45K mark from 43 K last year

pps309

Prime VIP
A survey showed the growth in par capita from 43K last year to 45 K this year. This also tells that economy has grown year over year :)
This is good change, almost 5% over an year :wah

Now lets analyze it in depth. Assuming most of UNPIANS residing in India are from middle or upper middle class families. They will have on average income of 7 to 8 lakh/annum for whole family. Considering average family size to be 4.5 (range of 3 to 6 member/family), per capita comes out to be 1.77 lakh/annum. Even if i reduce the average income of family to 5 lak/annum still per-capita comes to 1.2 lakh/annum. Rich and elite class is much above middle, so this mean they have per capitas in millions.

Considering average to be 45K and others hovering around 1.77 lakhs and millions. Poor sector which has to be the biggest percentage of population and much much below 45K to average it out to 45K.

This 45K looks good, no issues with this, but this is just a misleading figure because in reality it is either millions, or 1.77 lakh/annum versus 8,030/annum.

This divide is so high that average looks good but in reality picture is not that good.

Now, all the nationalist (mera bharat mahan wale), please hold your horses, don't let them loose on me. I am not going to come down and change it. If you wanna take it then take it or else keep on doing what you are best in doing.