Parna Tying?

Anyone here know how to tie a gol parna???...

I know how to tie the usual parna but never had success tying a gol parna. If any1 can post a video or pics of them tying then i'll be grateful. Thnkz in Advance.

pps309

Prime VIP
I don't have a video, but I tie gol parna at home or while exercising.
I will try to write in words.

1) Hold the one end corner of parna in one hand (lets call it top end), using other hand pick the bottom hanging corner and align it with the top end in same line. Basically you will fold it diagonally and form a triangle at one side of parna.

2) Take the base of tringle to the back of your head, middle of the base should be exactly at your back and cloth material of triange should be covering your head.

3) Now wrap around the top end corner of parna from back to front and similarly wrap around rest of the parna from the opposite direction. It will hold the top corner under its wraps.

4) After done with wrapping whole length of parna, you can tug in the cloth material which is covring your head.

I don't have a video, but I tie gol parna at home or while exercising.
I will try to write in words.

1) Hold the one end corner of parna in one hand (lets call it top end), using other hand pick the bottom hanging corner and align it with the top end in same line. Basically you will fold it diagonally and form a triangle at one side of parna.

2) Take the base of tringle to the back of your head, middle of the base should be exactly at your back and cloth material of triange should be covering your head.

3) Now wrap around the top end corner of parna from back to front and similarly wrap around rest of the parna from the opposite direction. It will hold the top corner under its wraps.

4) After done with wrapping whole length of parna, you can tug in the cloth material which is covring your head.

How long is sufficient enough to cover your head. Can you post a pic of you in a parna...?....you can take of the pic after if u like.

My dad ties it 2..in like 5 secs but i cant seem to get it right. Thnkz for the tips though.

22 parna ta sokha hunda banna ..........2 mint v nai lagde

parna le ...ohnu sir te rakh la ...fer jime pagg banda ove ik lad rakh ke guma de .....fer duje lar ohme hi pagg wangu lona.....par pagg warga nai ...ghumona pagg wangu e aa par safai pagg jini nai rakhni ...matlab chetti chetti ban na ......

fer duja lar la ke ....jado 3rd war lar lona .......ohdo lar nu khich ke la dai muhre(gol ghuma ke) .......te khabe passe (left) lar fasa dai ...fer hath nal bakki setting kar lai..

baki 22 tu samajdar a ...tenu pta lag jana

^^Yaar gul pata ki a....meh parna v pagg wangu banan di koshish karda.....par oh shota hunda is lai hor hi lagda.lol

chalo try mardey an dubara fir dekhdey an ki banda.

pps309

Prime VIP
How long is sufficient enough to cover your head. Can you post a pic of you in a parna...?....you can take of the pic after if u like.

My dad ties it 2..in like 5 secs but i cant seem to get it right. Thnkz for the tips though.

22 ji main ta 2.5 ya 3 meter da parna banda. I will post pic later.

^^ :dittosahi aa main v 3 meter da banda ....jehra pagg warga hunda ..
eme da hunda thora thora :yes

Attachments

• parna.jpg
    parna.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 1,681