pakistani women

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala
maybe I got it, she is frm Pakistan, n she has fallen in love with tht Indian model who appears in Punjabi songs...am i rite sterling penji???

well im pakistani from england and i kind of am attracted to SIKH MEN only. i mean, my parents would kill me because we r supposed to marry in our circles but i think i will be with a Sikh and im going to get shot lol

Sonia_Nz

>>>>MaHiYa<<<<
wow wot a guy :dr :dr ehoo jahee sikh nz vich kahtoo nai hundee :tear :tear just kiddin
all the best if u gettin married with him..... :gig

pink puma

Elite
Well i have a lot of muslim friends, and i treat them the same way i'd treat my sikh friends.

And you said your attracted to sikh men only, well theres nothing wrong with that as long as you'll be happy with each other, when you get married. but before you commit to someone outside of our religion, just think it through... do you have the guts to hurt your family and all your relatives? i know it should be about your happiness, but you still need to think about who you may hurt and what the consequences of it may be.

!~Dhillon~!

Jagg Juendeya de Mele !!!
lolllllllllllllll YES I LOVEEEE HIM
HES MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! look here he is again:

######

god hes soooooooo perfectttttttttt

Well if u think he is good & perfect then i feel sorry u.
I mean com'on !!! out of all the punjabi/sikh models, he is the one u think is perfect?????:wacko:wacko:wacko

!~Dhillon~!

Jagg Juendeya de Mele !!!
And you said your attracted to sikh men only, well theres nothing wrong with that as long as you'll be happy with each other, when you get married. but before you commit to someone outside of our religion, just think it through... do you have the guts to hurt your family and all your relatives? i know it should be about your happiness, but you still need to think about who you may hurt and what the consequences of it may be.
I agree with Puma.:y:y