Norms

J@tti

..Majajan..
If there were no set of rules... no right or wrong... just your instincts...

what would you do?
who would you be with?
who would you not even look at?
where would you work... or will you work?
would you still be married?
would you still like to be a parent or live with your parents?
would you still study?

what would your life look like if there were no expectations, no responsibilities, no guidelines, no rules :haye

Freedom! What would you be like if you were truly free?

pps309

Prime VIP
what would you do? ---- try different professions mainly Teacher/Professor and Lawyer
who would you be with? ---- my Preeto
who would you not even look at? ---- watch, cell phones, and top of all computers in any form :p
where would you work... or will you work? ---- the word work doesn't suit what i would like to do, i say I will be active in a School/College or in a court.
would you still be married? --- yes, if marriage can guarantee a life time partner then why not :)
would you still like to be a parent or live with your parents? --- yes, i would
would you still study? --- no, I would like to read what I think is interesting and appealing for me :)

what would your life look like if there were no expectations, no responsibilities, no guidelines, no rules ----- it must be changing every now and then and I might have tried atleast 50 different professions, including Jai Jawan, Jai Kissan and many others

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
what would you do?
patang udana & nachna sikhunga,,

who would you be with?
family

who would you not even look at?
idhan da ta koi ni,

where would you work... or will you work?
farming - will grow desi kanak/makki. i hate hybrid crops.

would you still be married?
yes, for most of the year and then be single for couple of weeks :a

would you still like to be a parent or live with your parents?
would love to.

would you still study?
nah,

what would your life look like if there were no expectations, no responsibilities, no guidelines, no rules
meaningless.

Freedom! What would you be like if you were truly free?
dead, there must be some ties to make you feel alive.

gurvy

.:: free as the wind ::.
what would you do? gym , dance & football :hand

who would you be with? tabbar ..friends and :hand

who would you not even look at? feltar wali janta

where would you work... or will you work? bill gates wangu ?? :PPPP ..singer or professor ...actor ..dancer ..football playa bathere aa :haha

would you still be married? yeah ..30 to baad sochna si veah bare

would you still like to be a parent or live with your parents? yeah ...both possibly

would you still study? practical more then theory =PPPP

what would your life look like if there were no expectations, no responsibilities, no guidelines, no rules ...full enjoyment \:d/

Freedom! What would you be like if you were truly free? bored ? or life shutiya wangu huni si saari :haha

J@tti

..Majajan..
what would you do? same... just at a different pace
who would you not even look at? alarm clock
where would you work... or will you work? yes but only when I would feel like it
would you still be married? No but I would be living with the same person
would you still like to be a parent or live with your parents? yes and no
would you still study? yes... i was good at it

what would your life look like if there were no expectations, no responsibilities, no guidelines, no rules :hayepretty cool... :biker

Freedom! What would you be like if you were truly free? I will be a cooler version of myself.... like that is possible :d