Need Help-Alcohol & Drugs

Dear Friends & UNP Memeber :)
Need your help...kindly help in whatever way you can help to create better awareness for our youth who are sinking deep into bad habit of abusing alcohol & drugs. Lately I have seeing lots of my friends & other young kids abusing alcohol & drugs to a point where its
1. Is becoming a health issue
2. creating more personal problems in their lives/relationships
3. sinking deeper and deeper into addiction.... destroying their life completely

I want to help some friends & their parents who want them to get out of few bad habits of abusing alcohol & drugs. Even my friends know they should quit these useless things..but bad company & few bad lifestyles & their addiction. So!! my request is to all the mods and all UNP members to share what is the best methods to quit abusing drugs & alcohol. Or if you can kindly share link of any previous encouraging posts here at UNP. Encouraging Videos will be great..maybe a research video on Punjab government policy on alcohol & drugs. I want stuff mostly on self empowerment(physiological and spiritual empowerment)... to create self esteem...to create awareness...to encourage them to quit....
Thank Saab Da :) Pls help out in this great cause.