Mehangai

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
Roj rola peya hunda mehangai ( Inflation ) wadhi gayi,
petrol menga ho gaya , khan peen da saman menga ho gaya.

Kithe hai mehangai ? mainu ta dikh nahi rahi..

20-25 saal pehla kise kise kol scooter hunda si hun jana khana car layi firda,
I have some friends in chd 5 no. colony ( slums as to speak ), sabh kol tv/cd player aa.

Dasso apne vichaar :pop

jehra dudh agge 12 rppeya kilo aunda c uh aj kjal 25 rs. kilo mildaa

Atta pehla 7 rs. kil
hun 18 rs. kilo

Petrol 12 Rs. ltr. hun 50 Rs. Litre

Hor aisyaan badhiyaan cheejaan ne hinaun lagga te pata lag jau mahengai wakai hoyi aa :pop

pps309

Prime VIP
mehngayi ta hoi aa veere, par car, cd player ya scotter ch nahi. Electrnoics ta even har roz sasta ho raya.
Par Dal roti mehngi ho gayi aa. Thonu ya mere warge nu farak nahi pata chalda par jo roz rickshaw chala ke gujara karda ohnu farak lagda. Hun scotter karke loki rickshaw v ghat lainde aa. Je lae v laen ta oh 50 rupeeah di haldiram di raj kachori ta kha sakde aa par rickshaw wale nu muh mange 12 rupeeya nahi de sakde, kende aa 10 lae la.

Mehngai ta vadi aa veere, par tere mere lai nahi, gareebmar jade ho gi.

Na sirf kitchen da samaan, education dekh lo kinni mehngi ho gayi. Sarkari skoola ch koi jaanda nahi (kendriya vidyala nu shad ke) te private di fees marre adami da lakk tor dindi aa.

pps309

Prime VIP
sahi gal aa, apne lok gareeb nu tut ke painde aa. Gareeb da haq maar lainde aa ya fer ohnu tarsa tarsa ke ohdi majduri dinde aa. Amir aadmi nu palleyo kharach ke osdi jutti jharde aa.
kade kade ta lagda ke gareeb hona ek bohat bada paap aa.

Jad meh india jana meh tah ohna barey soch key hairan hona jehrey vicharean di financial halat theek nahi....

Oh kiddah gujara kardey hon gey........

snoopy_amli

___I. A. F.___
hmm...but look around every one is saving or reducing their debt....WHY??.............I personally think number f jobs lost in India is only a fraction of wat developed economies hav seen....... Yes there have been pay cuts and yes people are saving more consciously this tim:) ......inflation may come back but not now, not till late 2010. There is still too much to recover in job Market............... For more accurate Scenario just go back to any IIT campus nd you will see how the juniors are ready to go for any job or desired job at low package................. This all shows that deflationary pressure is more active than inflationary :d..baaki low EMI zindabad car le lo pamen jhaaj

snoopy_amli

___I. A. F.___
here we go :d,,,,,, there is no question of inflation coming back till we donot have a job-oriented recovery of the economy

SehaJ

Troublemaker
Sorry to say but it wont even happen.. we can never have job-oriented recovery of the economy!

snoopy_amli

___I. A. F.___
^^^ hain??? :o butt recovery has bin quick nd is still happening at an astonishing pace........even the productivity has climbed up. ......wat does these all signify:gulp ...Sorry but economy is now going to lift. ...:) Stimulus has done its partial job............ But will we head into inflation..er .. hyperinflation. Sorry we won't :d

snoopy_amli

___I. A. F.___
Roj rola peya hunda mehangai ( Inflation ) wadhi gayi,
petrol menga ho gaya , khan peen da saman menga ho gaya.

Kithe hai mehangai ? mainu ta dikh nahi rahi..

20-25 saal pehla kise kise kol scooter hunda si hun jana khana car layi firda,
I have some friends in chd 5 no. colony ( slums as to speak ), sabh kol tv/cd player aa.

Dasso apne vichaar :pop

now wat is Inflation?? excess of money and credit supply..ok i mite be wrong somewhere....but governments worldwide are printing money like nothing....:bak.....but again this is not the complete picture to summarize it will cause inflationn??? ..see ....When our population is increasing and sources are limited...the only thooght coms to an average mind is Inflation .....so best way to xplain this is Cost of Goods....now look at the cost of foods....car, watches etc?? all are rising..how can i say that world has a tendency towards deflation???:kiven........Simple...................................Remeber the cost of your mobile fone/laptop wen yu bought them? now Compare their current price....have they increasd :rolleyes:.....Dont yu remember wen yu thought that in couple of month that model of laptop will come in your budget? :p,,,,,,Technology is improving our life nd productivity. ..in my opinion world has a tendency for deflation not inflation :)

Saini84

Elite
^^^ hain??? :o butt recovery has bin quick nd is still happening at an astonishing pace........even the productivity has climbed up. ......wat does these all signify:gulp ...Sorry but economy is now going to lift. ...:) Stimulus has done its partial job............ But will we head into inflation..er .. hyperinflation. Sorry we won't :d

Thats the assumption everyone is making but nobody would have a clear picture. I agree to your statement but thats the one side of the coin - its very simple - if a manufacturing MNC cuts the wages, stocking charges, increases credit limit of the consumers, production happens only when there are orders and no stocking happens anymore. These are some of the basic steps that companies have acquired for cost savings and hence the growth. Despite of the companies doing well they were forced to do this which ultimately escalated the growth but that was only for time being as such cosumers have delayed their plans to buy or invest at this time. For example if I want to buy a new house I would think a million times to do so even though I might have enough money but I am not ready to spend hence the inflation and real estate dies. So its a complete chain of commerce, we call it global commerce.

However, there is a big story behind the inflation and no its not about bank giving loans and failed to collect it back, its been happening since ages and its no big deal, it doesn't happen out of the blue. I can't really discuss it here as such its time consuming. May be I'll post a video on this discussion somewhere else.

Thing will slowly and gradually improve and not enough has been done yet. I guess the worst is yet to come. On the other hand this will benifit India in BPO firms so thats a good news for India but rest of the developed economies will slither for next few years.

Saini84

Elite

now wat is Inflation?? excess of money and credit supply..ok i mite be wrong somewhere....but governments worldwide are printing money like nothing....:bak.....but again this is not the complete picture to summarize it will cause inflationn??? ..see ....When our population is increasing and sources are limited...the only thooght coms to an average mind is Inflation .....so best way to xplain this is Cost of Goods....now look at the cost of foods....car, watches etc?? all are rising..how can i say that world has a tendency towards deflation???:kiven........Simple...................................Remeber the cost of your mobile fone/laptop wen yu bought them? now Compare their current price....have they increasd :rolleyes:.....Dont yu remember wen yu thought that in couple of month that model of laptop will come in your budget? :p,,,,,,Technology is improving our life nd productivity. ..in my opinion world has a tendency for deflation not inflation :)

Hmmmm sorry but let me re-define it for you :p
Deflation is more likely then inflation and that if it occurred, it would damage the economy by effectively raising labor costs to firms, forcing them to lay off more people and worsening our unemployment problems. In contrast, I view deflation as less likely than inflation - in part because deflation would be so damaging that the Federal Reserve cannot afford to allow it to occur, and would adjust its policy accordingly.
The more substantial danger of deflation is that it would further impair the balance sheets of banks by lowering housing prices and the value of mortgage-backed assets. Deflation would result in a greater number of homeowners with negative equity, leading to even more foreclosures. This is unlikely to happen because no government would be in a favor to reduce interest rates, infact higher the rates good for the economy as money supply grows and that will halt the inflation, but how do you do it? When cosumers are not ready to invest? And thats why I said nobody would have a clear picture.