m standin all alone

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
i feel so lonely..

guys i know lot of new users r here .. u dnt even know me...

i m nt wt i m rite now... used to live life for myself..happy renda c.. changed myself for parents .. for friends

m at da recievin end.. m very lonely ...

used to hang out wid pals.. sarea nu chadeya coz baki khush hon kunki people used to think i hang out wid da wrng people...

wt i get... m lonely..

life sux ..

m very lonely rite now.. i never been so kala b4.. hamehsa 5 7 velliya naal hunda c.. and now m all alone.. daru chadi blah blahhh..

faida ki ..m kala .. m kala very very....

hatred is all i gt ..yeah dats wt i gt ..

u know time comes when parents expect too much frm u.. dey say u gna b dis dat and all.. and u have certain plans of ur own and u have ur own way of livin ur life.. bt everythin clashes..

1 side u c ur dreams one side u c happiness of others..bt happiness of others is at da cost of ur dreams.. wt do u do ?..
u compromise wid urself.. bt u realise why u compromising ..

man m stuck ..... weired turn in my life..

ki kahaan yaaar aj ta hogeya kam ja.. senti hai beedu ...

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala
ohh man, its all true tht u have to compromise with urself as well as with the ppl around u, including ur parents and freinds...daaru chhad ti, i dont thnk tht its bad, its good, but if u were kind of addicted to drinking thn u shouldnt have stopped al together, thodi thodi lende reha karo, stop sytematically, heard of systematic desensitization?? step by step...

now even I've made my plans and these plans and your decisions can be greatly influenced, negatively or positively, by the actions and behaviors of parents...sometimes thy do somethng or thy want u do somethng tht immensely affects ur plans...but i wont agree with completely ignoring ur dreams...even i have dreams and i dream to make it big one day, and dont worry bro we will make it big together...just whts needed is patience I guess...so i would just say tht enjoy ur life and present...

I got a mail today, i was greatly touched by the message of the mail...i'll forward tht to u...ok?????

be happy :)

pink puma

Elite
awww Guri, my heart just broke when i read this thread you made. Please bache sad nahi hona :hug all your friends are here for you. Mein haije university che aa, but when i get home i promise i will write you my advice ok ji

big big hug :hug

pps309

Prime VIP
I understand you...It happens sometimes, you will find yourself all alone. Specially when you are looking for change or there is change in life.

You should not loose your calm in this situation. If you are compromising you must have been given a thought. So do not think much and try to get through the time.

I will say its attitude (towards life) which gets you pass through tough times. Try to be optimist and last but not least time is the best solution.

I do not understand why you left friends? Do not let conditions/circumstances dictate you. See the situation, be flexible with small goals in life and move ahead.

lovable_mani

got my love
dont be so sad man..........
life is like this one day u get some and another day u loose all.......
so dont worry be happy..........
upn de hunde tusi kale kida.........:y:y
enjoy each and every sec of ur life, in ur own way no need to think of other........
u just have to love ur life.........
so just do it.... mitra.:y:y:y:y:y:y

dont worry yaar.........kalla na feel kar........main khair tainu bala taan nai jaanda par phir v unp naal attach hon karke sariyan naal hi attach ja feel karda ..........so mainu apna veer samajh ate aa badi khushi di gal aa ke tu sareiyan ch apna dukh sukh sanjha keeta.......main tera naal haan veer kade kise taran di lod mehsoos hoyi u r more than welcome.......main likna taan bala kush c par hun main kamm ute jana pher v main aina hi akunga ke apne aap nu kade kalla feel na karin.........mere naal aidan bot vaar hoyiya ............main taan ik gal hamesha kenda hunda apne aap nu v ate sariyan nu v ke yaar ikalle aye haan is duniya ch ate ikalle hi jana is duniya cho je kade ikalle rena v pai jave taan dil nai shadna chaida.........dukh sukh taan aadmi ute aounde hi rende aa.......kade v lod mehsoos hoyi jatt nu partiya ke vek lavin hamesha khara uttru veer ate haan kade sangi na.

pink puma

Elite
Guri when i read this, menu fer paatha lagya vi tohanu raat nu neeni kyon nahi see aundi. i had a feeling something was bothering you and here it is.

Jiddan tohade baaki veeran neh kiya, i totally agree with them. This is a turning point in your life. Every life has its ups and downs so please dont get disheartened. Zindagi ek saaf or siddi road nahi hai, there are bumps and turns and twists everywhere. Kash jeh eh life sachkhand waargi hundi, we would not be here in the first place.

Menu paatha vi thusi kaafi down feel karr reh because you've let go of alcohol. And i think the emotions and feelings you are experiencing right now are withdrawal symptoms. Jadon ek banda darru nu chadd dinda, oh nu bohat aukha lagg da and bohat waari depressed jehi feeling naal rehndi. These are all feelings to distract you and make you start drinking again. You just have to fight this Guri. Apni willpower strong rakh and after a while without alcohol, you will realize how much better your life is without it. Pehla Pehla taan aukha jaroor lagna, but i promise once you pull out of it, everything will be better.

Thusi friends di gall vi keeti, because now that you've quit, your crowd has changed and you feel alone. Guri ek gall samjo, assil vich saada koi friend nahi hai. Nobody here on earth or in our life is a true friend. Saada saacha dost hai Raab. Hamesha eh gall apne mann che rakho. Mein edda nahi kehni vi life nah enjoy karr. Jaroor karo. Thusi apna faarz taan poora karna hoya, and jinniya vi life's diyanduties aa, oh vi pooriya karniya. But yaad rakhna vi attach nahi hona es duniya naal. Ek din assi saariya neh chaad k chaale janna. Na saadi doulat naal janni, na paisa na family, na friends. We were born with nothing and so we shall leave with nothing. Eh duniya ek illusion hai. it is not our real home, temporary hai. And jo vi saade naal hunda, good or bad, yeh vi saab temporary hai. The sun always rises, and so the sun will rise in your life too Guri. Positive ravo and positive socho. Iss taaran apne mann che eh gall rakho vi saada asli ghar hai voh Raab waala. Yeh duniya nahi saada asli ghar or nah hi yeh saab lokh hai saade asli.

Apne app nu pucho, vi thusi kyon lonely feel karde? its because you feel you are missing something in your life. Jeh apa raab ji nu hamesha yaad karde, or raab nu hamesha apne mann and dil vich rakhde, fer jo marzi hove, kushi yaan takhleef, you will always feel that you have a best friend who is guiding you. Taan jeh assi raab nu sirf uhdo yaad karde jadon takhleef or dukhi hove, fer saanu vi dukh lagda. We should make God apart of our life, that way when you go through low points in your life, you will be able to fight and get through them easily.

Thusi gall keeti see vi mein apne aap nu change keeta family vaste and hun mein itna lonely feel karr reha. Dekho ji, jo vi assi karr deh, jo vi assi soch deh, there is good and bad side to it. Thusi apne aap nu kyon change keeta? Because you wanted to respect your parents and your family and because you care about them hunna? And on the other side you feel you have nobody and that you cant experience your own happiness. I have felt like this so many times Guri. you have no idea how difficult it is growing up in a western society with strict punjabi parents. Its very very difficult. But i reached a stage where i decided that my parents happiness was greater than mine, and jo vi mere ma baap soch deh, oh hamesha mere benefit li hi sochde and kaade vi mere vaste galat nahi soch deh. So put your trust in your parents and realize that jo vi oh tohade toon karvondeh, oh tohade benefit li aa, nuksaan li nahi. In the long run it will benefit you. Hamesha saanu discipline raakhni chydi apni life che and menu paatha its very very hard, but it must be done. Discipline is no easy thing.

Newton da ek law mann che aaunda ... "For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Joh vi thusi apni zindagi che karde or karna, jehra vi action lehnde, haar ek action da karma bann da. So whatever action you take, soch samaj k karo, vi bhai, ah action menu agge takhleef taan nahi karu? ah action kisse nu hurt taan nahi karu? Evaluate your every action this way. I know its hard to live a life like this, but if you want to minimize sadness this is one of doing it. So hamesha apne actions deh consequences vi yaad rakho.

A couple more points... you need to have objectives in your life. You need to sit down and do some soul-searching. Why are you here? what is your purpose in life? what do you want to do with your life. Life ek eh ho jehi cheez aa jehri bohat cheti naag di and at the same time bohat precious hai. Saanu Satguru da shukriya karna chyda vi oh na neh saanu kinna kuch ditta, kinna pyar ditta, or kinne ache dosts and family. In the same way, saanu vi kuch eh duniya li karna chyda. We must leave our special mark on this world. Thusi vi apne objectives labbo, vi joh vi mein karna chounda, is it logical and is it reasonable? Jeh raab tohade samne hunde, what would he think of your objectives? Iss taaran socho and develop a passion and pursuit it dear.

Last gall, saada mann ek bohat powerful cheez ya. Ek minute or ek din vich or ek saal vich saada mann saade toon kuch vi karaa saakda. Poori duniya di history vich assi kinne examples dekhe, jis vich ameer ameer rajeh maharajeh din baar din prisoners bann jaande. It also goes the other way, where a poor soul with nothing, becomes the most intelligent man in his state. Our mind is very powerful. All the emotions you are feeling everything is created by the mind. The mind can be your friend or it can be your enemy. That is up to you. you have to tame it, control it, so that it becomes your friend. Once it is on your side, fer its much easier to deal with life.

Your mind is not the master of you. YOU are the master of your mind.

I know mein bohat kuch likhya and i just really hope this helps you see another side of life and another side of how you are feeling. Jeh mein kuch galat falat likhya taan menu please maaf kardiyo but you are such a shining soul that is always happy and laughing and i always want to see you that way. I would have never written this much if i didnt know you, but because you are such an amazing friend to me and everyone else here, i wanted to write and help you any way that i could. Everyone here loves you Guri, strong ravo, and dont let your mind dictate your feelings. You are in control of your destiny and you can be anything you want to be. Your life is filled with endless opportunities, just like the night sky is filled with endless stars. Haar ek taara tera hai, make it what you want hun.

:hug :hug :hug :hug :hug :hug :hug :hug

Love always,
Pums :rose

Pardesan Punjaban

Alone but Happy
:aww guri
guri is tara kayie vaar appa saaria noo feel hunda kee appa noo is tara lagda appa bahut alone haan is dunia te:kin
mainu vi feel hunda kayie vaar:gig and depend on da mood apne app swing ho jaanda:gig
and mainu te pata vi nai lagda why am feeling in this way:O
kayie vaar pata vi nahi lagda kee bother kar kee riha aa:gig fer vi mood change ho jaanda:baby :baby :baby

bhave kee apne kol kine marzi friends or family hove alle duale
per kayie vaar apnia feelings ohna naal share karnia hard hundia
and is tara lagda kee kaash saade kol vi koie bottle ch gin verga dost hove:an
and jis noo bina kujh dase bina oh saano samjhe and kujh dasana vi nahi pave:w :an
per i guess its hard to find one:an

so tusi honsla nah chado
talk to da ppl u love and oh kam karo jo tahnoo pasand and apne app noo samjhoo kee dekho kine lok mainu pyar karde main avve kion life ch is tara feel karda kujh lok is tara de han jo mere naalo vi worse aa
and as puma said assi ithe alone hee aye aa and alone hee jaana aa
and God is our best friend:yes

so fikar not
jadon vi koie gal krni hove am there for ya:hug kadon merzi gal kar lioo
bas hun khush ho jaave:um
alone nahi feel karna

when u r forced to stand ur own
you relize what u have in u

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
Cheer up brother,its the time like these when you discover your inner strength.
we are all with you :)

and remember; When the going gets tough - sit back and relaxxx

guri pehlaan mickey didi (:roll ) nu ah dasso ke ah thread daru pee ke banayi hai ..yaan widout peete???bhaaaut senti hai beeeruuuu

:hug... pehlaan kadi tu ehna sad sound ni kitta...........according to me, ghardeyaan di vi suno..but ah ni ke..apne dil di bilkul hi chad do...it shud b 50- 50:bolt ...nd v al r wid you..so neva eva say that u r alone :hug

lovable_mani

got my love
Guri when i read this, menu fer paatha lagya vi tohanu raat nu neeni kyon nahi see aundi. i had a feeling something was bothering you and here it is.

Jiddan tohade baaki veeran neh kiya, i totally agree with them. This is a turning point in your life. Every life has its ups and downs so please dont get disheartened. Zindagi ek saaf or siddi road nahi hai, there are bumps and turns and twists everywhere. Kash jeh eh life sachkhand waargi hundi, we would not be here in the first place.

Menu paatha vi thusi kaafi down feel karr reh because you've let go of alcohol. And i think the emotions and feelings you are experiencing right now are withdrawal symptoms. Jadon ek banda darru nu chadd dinda, oh nu bohat aukha lagg da and bohat waari depressed jehi feeling naal rehndi. These are all feelings to distract you and make you start drinking again. You just have to fight this Guri. Apni willpower strong rakh and after a while without alcohol, you will realize how much better your life is without it. Pehla Pehla taan aukha jaroor lagna, but i promise once you pull out of it, everything will be better.

Thusi friends di gall vi keeti, because now that you've quit, your crowd has changed and you feel alone. Guri ek gall samjo, assil vich saada koi friend nahi hai. Nobody here on earth or in our life is a true friend. Saada saacha dost hai Raab. Hamesha eh gall apne mann che rakho. Mein edda nahi kehni vi life nah enjoy karr. Jaroor karo. Thusi apna faarz taan poora karna hoya, and jinniya vi life's diyanduties aa, oh vi pooriya karniya. But yaad rakhna vi attach nahi hona es duniya naal. Ek din assi saariya neh chaad k chaale janna. Na saadi doulat naal janni, na paisa na family, na friends. We were born with nothing and so we shall leave with nothing. Eh duniya ek illusion hai. it is not our real home, temporary hai. And jo vi saade naal hunda, good or bad, yeh vi saab temporary hai. The sun always rises, and so the sun will rise in your life too Guri. Positive ravo and positive socho. Iss taaran apne mann che eh gall rakho vi saada asli ghar hai voh Raab waala. Yeh duniya nahi saada asli ghar or nah hi yeh saab lokh hai saade asli.

Apne app nu pucho, vi thusi kyon lonely feel karde? its because you feel you are missing something in your life. Jeh apa raab ji nu hamesha yaad karde, or raab nu hamesha apne mann and dil vich rakhde, fer jo marzi hove, kushi yaan takhleef, you will always feel that you have a best friend who is guiding you. Taan jeh assi raab nu sirf uhdo yaad karde jadon takhleef or dukhi hove, fer saanu vi dukh lagda. We should make God apart of our life, that way when you go through low points in your life, you will be able to fight and get through them easily.

Thusi gall keeti see vi mein apne aap nu change keeta family vaste and hun mein itna lonely feel karr reha. Dekho ji, jo vi assi karr deh, jo vi assi soch deh, there is good and bad side to it. Thusi apne aap nu kyon change keeta? Because you wanted to respect your parents and your family and because you care about them hunna? And on the other side you feel you have nobody and that you cant experience your own happiness. I have felt like this so many times Guri. you have no idea how difficult it is growing up in a western society with strict punjabi parents. Its very very difficult. But i reached a stage where i decided that my parents happiness was greater than mine, and jo vi mere ma baap soch deh, oh hamesha mere benefit li hi sochde and kaade vi mere vaste galat nahi soch deh. So put your trust in your parents and realize that jo vi oh tohade toon karvondeh, oh tohade benefit li aa, nuksaan li nahi. In the long run it will benefit you. Hamesha saanu discipline raakhni chydi apni life che and menu paatha its very very hard, but it must be done. Discipline is no easy thing.

Newton da ek law mann che aaunda ... "For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Joh vi thusi apni zindagi che karde or karna, jehra vi action lehnde, haar ek action da karma bann da. So whatever action you take, soch samaj k karo, vi bhai, ah action menu agge takhleef taan nahi karu? ah action kisse nu hurt taan nahi karu? Evaluate your every action this way. I know its hard to live a life like this, but if you want to minimize sadness this is one of doing it. So hamesha apne actions deh consequences vi yaad rakho.

A couple more points... you need to have objectives in your life. You need to sit down and do some soul-searching. Why are you here? what is your purpose in life? what do you want to do with your life. Life ek eh ho jehi cheez aa jehri bohat cheti naag di and at the same time bohat precious hai. Saanu Satguru da shukriya karna chyda vi oh na neh saanu kinna kuch ditta, kinna pyar ditta, or kinne ache dosts and family. In the same way, saanu vi kuch eh duniya li karna chyda. We must leave our special mark on this world. Thusi vi apne objectives labbo, vi joh vi mein karna chounda, is it logical and is it reasonable? Jeh raab tohade samne hunde, what would he think of your objectives? Iss taaran socho and develop a passion and pursuit it dear.

Last gall, saada mann ek bohat powerful cheez ya. Ek minute or ek din vich or ek saal vich saada mann saade toon kuch vi karaa saakda. Poori duniya di history vich assi kinne examples dekhe, jis vich ameer ameer rajeh maharajeh din baar din prisoners bann jaande. It also goes the other way, where a poor soul with nothing, becomes the most intelligent man in his state. Our mind is very powerful. All the emotions you are feeling everything is created by the mind. The mind can be your friend or it can be your enemy. That is up to you. you have to tame it, control it, so that it becomes your friend. Once it is on your side, fer its much easier to deal with life.

Your mind is not the master of you. YOU are the master of your mind.

I know mein bohat kuch likhya and i just really hope this helps you see another side of life and another side of how you are feeling. Jeh mein kuch galat falat likhya taan menu please maaf kardiyo but you are such a shining soul that is always happy and laughing and i always want to see you that way. I would have never written this much if i didnt know you, but because you are such an amazing friend to me and everyone else here, i wanted to write and help you any way that i could. Everyone here loves you Guri, strong ravo, and dont let your mind dictate your feelings. You are in control of your destiny and you can be anything you want to be. Your life is filled with endless opportunities, just like the night sky is filled with endless stars. Haar ek taara tera hai, make it what you want hun.

:hug :hug :hug :hug :hug :hug :hug :hug

Love always,
Pums :rose
start writin somthing puma
like a book on something
belive me it will be very
sucessful
:gl:yr:yr:gl

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala
:omg.....Pinko..such a small reply....I seriously suggest u to start ur own counselling services once u complete ur studies...:y

pink puma

Elite
na mere kohl nahi books likh hundiya, already damaag faatan nu karda, taan book likh k taan bilkol hi faat ju :an

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
thank u guys..

seriously m so happy to c k mere naal mere bai ne te bibiyan v :D

thanx for ur advices.. really feelin alot better te yea wont b in such state ever again..dats a promise..

and pums thank u so much for givin ur views..

honestly speakin savere main jad reply dekheya i simply logged out..main darke aap hi better hogeya c.. hun pareya ghre wapas aake.. its so beautifull..thank u so much.. da motivation i need i have gt frm it.. yea its all in our mind .. thanx dear for takin out time for me.. :hug

thank u guys once again... thank u so much .. u people are my real strength.. dats why our unp is like a home..

The Ominous

Come get Some......
oo bai don't feel aloneee yaaar... ki hoeya.. tun sanu das. mein tenu kal raat da puchi janda haii....... ghar deya da kam hai bolna.... par oh hamesha change lai hi bolde hai. koi chakkar naiii... sare apan dekhi ik din set ho jana haii kithe na kithe.. tun even hi tension na le baiii... tenu mein mildaa... teri lonlyness karde durrr.. ;)

lovable_mani

got my love
na mere kohl nahi books likh hundiya, already damaag faatan nu karda, taan book likh k taan bilkol hi faat ju :an
its not like this puma........
sometime u have some qualities in u but u dont know urself........
its comes across in some or other way.........
dont take it as a joke ...............
simply i willl say u rock

pink puma

Elite
its not like this puma........

sometime u have some qualities in u but u dont know urself........
its comes across in some or other way.........

dont take it as a joke ...............
simply i willl say u rock

ok i'll be honest....

I came up with an idea for a book a couple months ago and ive started it, ... but its top secret :D :nerd