life, time, earth = 0

Ravan

*****AKA-JATT*****
Life, time, earth, etc = 0.

but why.

0 may be equal to circle (means its round)

ok, you wake up every day and do what you meant or like to be doing then start another day.

each semester you decide to take some courses and you do it. then again you start another semester. thats wat you meant to be doing.

each semester you start with a new gurl and by the end of semester you may be obsessed with her or she with you.. tht might be = Like. then start again...

is that the life.......... then why we live....:nerd

arpita

Prime VIP
lol sis i think u destroyed the whole purpose of the thread >haha use brains and see what Ravan is trying to say..it's actually quite interesting....thanks for mking me think Ravan that's not an easy feat :gig

arpita

Prime VIP
ranjita mera kush nahi lagda ki? :kuto

hun te tuhadi lease mukkan aali tuhanu kihne keya hun shuruu ho rahi? :kin

lagda ese umar ch sathyaa gaye tussi pehn g

naaley :(( i dunno why ju are beating ur own sis :((

arpita

Prime VIP
:grr fer ki karaaaaaaaaan methon pyaara hogaya ranjita tuhanu :grr

:(( haiye eh din vekhan ton pehlan main marr kyun nahi gayi

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
Life, time, earth, etc = 0.

but why.

0 may be equal to circle (means its round)

ok, you wake up every day and do what you meant or like to be doing then start another day.

each semester you decide to take some courses and you do it. then again you start another semester. thats wat you meant to be doing.

each semester you start with a new gurl and by the end of semester you may be obsessed with her or she with you.. tht might be = Like. then start again...

is that the life.......... then why we live....:nerd

only da chosen ones are made to c life.. god doesnt give us life so dat we can love him and worship him..he dnt want dat.. he wants us to love each other and enjoy da joys of dis beautifull life.. bt we people c life in a very different way...most of our life taaa life enjoy karan naalo usnu wadiyaaa bnauna di koshish ch hi lang jandi hai,... bt we cant do anythin bout dat too.. wadiyaa ni banaunge taa katiyaaa hundi jaungi.. baki kuch jadamainu v ni pata ... i think we shd try to be merry in each and every situation and we shdnt regret da mistakes we commit and feel guilt about dem ..instead we shd try to move on and take it as a lesson for future ..

Ravan

*****AKA-JATT*****
only da chosen ones are made to c life.. god doesnt give us life so dat we can love him and worship him..he dnt want dat.. he wants us to love each other and enjoy da joys of dis beautifull life.. bt we people c life in a very different way...most of our life taaa life enjoy karan naalo usnu wadiyaaa bnauna di koshish ch hi lang jandi hai,... bt we cant do anythin bout dat too.. wadiyaa ni banaunge taa katiyaaa hundi jaungi.. baki kuch jadamainu v ni pata ... i think we shd try to be merry in each and every situation and we shdnt regret da mistakes we commit and feel guilt about dem ..instead we shd try to move on and take it as a lesson for future ..

thanks, i got the the last line..............we should try our best next time.... but why we are not born geniuses?
other then tat the truth is that "the life if materialistic" if you can fill the first one then u move next.