Kaun Banega Crorepati
A person is in a Quiz Contest trying to win
prize money of Rs.1 crore.
The questions are as follows:
1) How long was the 100 yr war?
He says "I will skip this"
2) In which country are the Panama hats made?
He asks for help from the University students
3) In which month do the Russians celebrate the
He asks for help from general public
4) Which of these was King George VI first name?
He asks for lucky cards
5) The Canary islands, in the Pacific Ocean , has
its name based on
A) CANARY BIRD
He gives up.
If u think you are indeed clever and laughed at
his replies, then
please check the answers below:
1) The 100 year war lasted 116 years from
2) The Panama hat is made in Equador
3) The October revolution is celebrated in November
4) King George's first name was Albert. In 1936 he
changed his name.
5) Puppy. The Latin name is INSULARIA CANARIA which
means islands of the puppies.
Now tell me who's the dumb one....