Katty CATy :d

snoopy_amli

___I. A. F.___
Joke of the day....:lol

ok..so the following is the report in THE HINDU..about Manmohan Singh Being on Facebook.:o wid Xtra large picture of him..jehdi me post nai kitti..:p

Copy Paste part:::::

The "not so net savvy" Manmohan Singh is on social networking site Facebook, reveals his former media advisor.

Prime Minister Manmohan Singh is on social networking site Facebook but is not net savvy and does not even use a cell phone.
In the course of a discussion on NDTV, Mr. Singh's former media advisor Sanjaya Baru said though the Prime Minister is not net savvy, there is a Facebook site which is regularly updated, so he is on Facebook.
But he had no idea as to who was updating the site.
Minister of State for External Affairs Shashi Tharoor, who has been extensively using the site Twitter, said the Prime Minister had once asked him what the site was about and how it worked.
"I told him at that point - look which politician is going to resist an audience, in those days 24,000 or something," he said.
"He (Prime Minister) laughed and said of course you should not and today I have an audience of 84,000 and tomorrow it might be more....no politician would wisely turn down an audience of so many that he could reach," Mr. Tharoor said.
The minister said his remarks on the site are a combination of personal and official comments. "But in none of my 1000 tweets have I said anything which I could not have said publicly or that in anyway embarrasses or compromises the government".

-------------------
hmm....so now...just think; If this article appears in the RC section of CAT-09, which is quite probable given it is by The Hindu, the possible questions can be:

1) So, is Manmohan Singh on Facebook?
a> Yes.

b> No.
c> Shashi Tharoor is on Twitter, that I know:rolleyes:.

d> Data insufficient

2) Who has No idea about who was updating the Site??
a> Former Media Advisor of the PM
b> Manmohan Singh
c> Shashi Tharoor is on Twitter

d>> Me, to be honest.:kiven

3) Who had an audience of 84,000?

a> PM laughed and said that. So, PM:so
b>>> NDTV discussion.:lol
c> Shashi Tharoor is on Twitter(again).
d>>use of Quotes Insufficient

And as for logical reasoning, read the following statements:

i> the Prime Minister is not net savvy,

ii> there is a Facebook site which is regularly updated,