jumping cow,laughing donkey, on women ha

prithvi.k

on off on off......
jumping cow,laughing donkey ... this hahaha

Captured on camera: a cow attempting to jump an elderly woman with hilarious results lol

Sofia,Bulgaria: It looked like a scene from a comedy sketch show - An elderly Bulgarian woman got the shock of her life when her cow suddenly reared up and tried to mount her causing her donkey to collapse in laughter.
Rositza Kasaboba had been returning home with her animals after letting them graze in a nearby field in the village of Krustatitsa when the bizarre scene was captured by a local photographer.
This bizarre sequence of pictures shows the cow spotting a lush patch of grass and bolting towards it for a quick feed.
Thankfully Rositza was virtually unscathed by the incident and managed a grin as she picked herself up off the floor.

######

######

######

Rositza, from the village of Krustatitsa in Bulgaria, said: "My cow has never done such a thing before and has left me battered and bruised.

"Worst of all - even my donkey collapsed afterwards on the ground, I am sure it was laughing at me." rofl

######

######

pehleh chimp...now this hahaha ... janwarah da atyachar aurtah deh uthe din ber din:lol .....the saga continued..next time guess kerloh ke honah.. edah revenge honah but thode deer baad janab..special report tayar hai lolz :p